14

A HUGE thank you to DolanQuackson23 for helping me with ideas with this chapter. Go check out her page, she's a great author!❤️

Y/n POV 

I am shookith. Tom has a girlfriend. But he kissed me. 

"If you have a girlfriend, then why did you kiss me? You told me that you liked me. Why would you play with my emotions like this?" I say on the brink of tears.

"I couldn't help myself. Your just so pretty and I just wanted to kiss you." He says looking down at his shoes. 

I sigh, "Who are you dating?" I ask curious.

His face lights up. "She's actually another YouTuber. You may know her. Liza Koshy."

I am filled with shock and anger. See, Liza and I were best friends and we would make videos together all the time. But in one video, Liza went too far. And I never talked to her after that.

"Wow. I'm happy for you two." I say forcing a smile.

"We're actually going out tonight. Want to join us?" 

"No I'm good. I don't want to be the Third Wheel." I say trying to get out of seeing Liza.

"Oh c'mon please! I really want you to meet her." Tom says with his puppy dog eyes.

Damn. Those are his money makers. "Fine. But I'm gonna bring Harrison so I'm not a third wheel." I say pulling out my phone to text Haz.

You

Hey Haz, Tom invited me to come with him and his girlfriend. I dont want to feel like a third wheel so wanna be my fake date?😏

Haz

Haha sure!😂

You

Great!😜 meet you at your apartment at 5

Haz

Where are we going again?

You 

Olive Garden

Haz

Ok c u 2nite!

You

Actually, can i come over to talk?

Haz

Of course

TimeSkip

You get to Haz's apartment with your clothes you were gonna wear tonight. Haz lets you in and you sit down on the couch.

"What did you want to talk about?" Haz says sitting next to me.

"I need to tell you about Liza."

***FLASHBACK***

You and Liza were good friends. You loved hanging out together. She was the only person that you told that your mom died in labor while you and Christa were being born.

One day you were making a YouTube video together and clickbaited the title. 

"What if we said 'Huge Fight! ( we're not friends anymore)' ?" Liza suggested. 

The video would just have a bunch of roasting and playful banter.

"Liza! Your a genius." I get a sticky note and we turn on the camera.