The Visitor

You slowly lean towards Wilson, whispering in his ear. "It's been chaotic these past couple of days. Let's just go and explore a bit, okay?" You stood up, exiting the tent while giggling. Might as well tease him a bit, right? You walk right into the Maxwell that was standing out of the tent, he was glaring at you. He growled a bit and walked into the tent, your eyes widened. Oh shit.
All you hear next is a loud trumpet noise. What happened?!
-Wilson's pov-
Y/n left the tent, I sighed and smirked a bit. Soon, I found myself giggling. "What a cutie..." I bit his bottom lip and grinned, I was about to get up but soon found myself being pinned to the ground by Maxwell. He looked pissed. He grabbed my by the throat and I let out a loud strained trumpet noise, shaking violently. He leaned in, his fangs showing as he growled threateningly. I was terrified. I soon heard him whispering darkly in my ear, "if you lay a finger on them, I will personally hunt you down and put your guts on the trees, making you decorate a thousand trees. Do you understand? You do not touch y/n!! In any way!!" he bashed my head against the floor, once. Pain shot through my head and I coughed as his grip around my neck got tighter, I began kicking my legs, shaking violently. I began to slowly loose my breath, breathing fast. "I-I promise! I won't do anything to them!!" I saw Maxwell smirk one last time before finally letting go of my throat. I gasped for air, I was so happy as the oxygen shot through my lungs, I took every breath and examined it, enjoying every last second of breathing. I never wanted to be choked again.
-your pov'-
You hear a gasp and grow worried, he went up to the tent doors to find Maxwell walking out, he soon smiled sweetly to you, running  a hand through your beautiful hair. You stared up at him, soon smiling sweetly. But then you remembered the gasp and trumpet noise. You frowned, crossing your arms and staring at Maxwell. "What did you do to him?"
Maxwell chuckled and pulled you into a hug, you couldn't help but hug back. "I didn't do anything. Just gave him a little pep talk. Don't worry. " Maxwell smiled and held you close, you could tell this wasnt actually maxwell. Just a projection. You grip onto his suit, looking up at him. ".... This isn't you, is it?" Maxwell blinked at the question, soon looking away. How would he explain it to you? He sighed softly, glancing down to you. "... I'll tell you later my sweet." He smiled and suddenly vanished, black smoke left behind. You were used to the smoke. You sighed and wiped some tears you found, rolling down your cheek.