(S2) chapter 11

Evening at the occult research club rias and her peerage and kuroka are at the front door of the forbidden room.

Y/N: So inside this room is the other bishop?. Said with a questionable look.

Rias: Last night my brother insisted that I release the seal and let the bishop leave this area, I'm not sure but the bishop refused the offer. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: So this one is a shut in. Said with a neutral look.

Akeno: Such a shame really, considering the bishop is the largest earner we have. Said with a smile.

That got surprised looks from issei, asia and (y/n).

Issei: Are you serious?. Said with a surprised look.

Kiba: With special contracts, the bishop use a computer to make them. Said with a serious look.

Xenovia: Which means that the bishop's power is dangerous if it was sealed in there. Said with a neutral look.

Then rias breaks the seal and all the yellow tapes and the chain on the door handle breaks and disappeared.

Koneko: The seal is broken. Said with a neutral look.

Then rias opened the door.

???: AAAAAAAHHH!!. Scream.

That got surprised looks from issei, asia, (y/n), kuroka and xenovia.

They see a coffin in the middle of the room and hearing someone whimpering inside.

Issei: What the hell?. Said with a surprised look.

Rias: Hello, I'm glad to see you are doing well. Said with a smile.

???: What is going on?. Said from the coffin.

Rias: The seal is broken so it's time for you to go outside with us. Said with a smile.

Then akeno opened the coffin to see a young kid the same age as koneko, with blonde hair and purple eyes and wearing the girls school uniform.

???: No I don't want to leave here, the outside is so scary. Said with a scared look and a little tears in the eyes.

That got (y/n) surprised at the kid but when he sniffed the scent he widen his eyes.

Y/N 'thought': He's a boy with girls clothing, well almost thought him a girl. I mean only an idiot can see that. Said in his mind with a surprised look.

Then issei is drooling at the boy.

Issei: Another girl and she has blonde hair like asia. Said with a perverted smile.

That got (y/n) to facepalm himself.

Y/N 'thought': Of course the idiot is my perverted brother. Said in his mind with a annoyed look.

Then kiba chuckles and issei looks at him.

Issei: What's so funny?. Said with a annoyed look.

Then (y/n) looks at his brother.

Y/N: Bro I got a question for you?. Said with a questionable look.

That got his attention.

Issei: What is it?. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Are you gay?. Said with a questionable look.