🐢25🐢

Siwon's POV

Luckily after three days of being sick Yesung is back in his normal cuteness overload mood. We are exploring the nature around us, visit historical town and play in the river. The water in the river is cold but very clean. There are also lots of fishes and we saw many turtles. Yesung wanted to take small one with us but luckily we bribed him with ice cream.

Our holidays are ending today and I loaded everything back in car. This time Yesung fell asleep during first five minutes of ride and wakes up when we stop in front of supermarket to buy something for dinner. Of course that Heechul bought milk for the baby and we stopped to take Bugsy and Heebum. We are finally in our house and after dinner Yesung fell asleep again. While he is sleeping I checked my emails and Heechul brought our post. Between the letters is one for Yesung. It is letter from his parents. They want to meet him the day after tomorrow.

Hours fly so quickly and soon there is day when his parents are going to come here. I let him be in little space for as long as possible but now I need to tell him that they are coming. His parents would harm little Yesung too much so I need big Yesung. He is currently sitting on carpet and plays with Lego. I kneeled next to him and stroke his hair.

"I need you to be big for few hours."

Yesung shakes his head no and I sigh.

"Baby, do it for papa. Soon you can be as little as you want. You can be tiny Yeye, only now I need big Yesung."

He looked at me and whimpered.

"Why?"

I know that it is useless to lie so I tell him the truth.

"Your parents want to speak with you."

Yesung immediately became big and cleaned his Lego.

"I don't want to speak with them!"

He is crying now and I lift him. I carry him in his nursery and start to change him. He can't meet his parents in onesie. I changed his diaper and then dressed him in black smart pants, slip on shoes with Snoopy and grey T-shirt. Scars on his wrists are still clearly visible. I kneeled in front of him and gently lift his chin with two fingers.

"Baby won't do something so stupid again, am I right?"

Yesung nodded and sucks on his thumb so I gave him pacifier for few minutes. Heechul prepared coffee and some cake. We are sitting in the living room and Yesung is sitting between us. He is anxiously squirming and Heechul is biting his nails. The doorbell rang and I let their car inside. I am standing in opened front door and greet them, but they only walked inside without answering or looking at me. They sit on the second couch and stare at Yesung and Heechul.

"Good afternoon."

Heechul said and bowed to them. Yesung is too nervous to speak so he only bowed to his parents.

"We are here to give you last chance Yesung. Come with us and we will take you to mental hospital."

Yesung shakes his head no and he is on edge of tears.

"I don't need to go to mental hospital."

His father angrily huffed.

"Of course that you need. You are acting like a small child."

Yesung is now really crying and clutches hem of his T-shirt.

"I just don't know why is this so bad."

His mother gasped.

"You have problem Yesung. And these two are not helping to you."

Heechul took deep breath and pointed his index finger at her.

"And how are you helping to him?"

Yesung's parents are shocked and looked at him in disbelief.

"More than you! He is sick and needs professional help."

Madam Kim yelled and mister Kim stood up.

"If you don't want to go to the mental hospital, you won't be our son anymore. We disown you Yesung."

They got up and we are shocked. Yesung is now wailing loudly and runs behind them. I hurry behind him before he can do something stupid. His parents got in car without turning to their crying son who is begging them to not leaving. They are like deaf and Yesung is on edge of collapse.

"Mom!"

His voice is so broken and desperate that normal mother would run to him and hug him. But not this one. She turns her head away and his father drives off.

Yesung fell on his knees and cries. I put my hands under his armpits and carry him inside. Yesung is crying and babbling that he doesn't understand. I carry him upstairs and Heechul lays down in bed with him. I excuse myself for a while and go back downstairs. I punched the wall few times in anger and then took few deep breaths. Angry papa won't help him.

Heechul's POV

Siwon is back and I see that knuckles on his left hand are red. He laid down next to us and cuddle Yesung between our bodies. We are repeating that everything will be okay but how? His parents don't want him and your parents would never leave their child. Moreover what is so wrong with him being in little space? It is no just cute, but he can also relax as little Yeye. He isn't stressed and doesn't need to think about anything. We are here to help him with everything and to protect him.

"I will get the calming pill before something happens."

Siwon hurries away and Yesung is crying with his head on my chest. I remember what Siwon told about us and sex. That we need to ask big Yesung.

"Yesung I want to ask you about one thing. What if I and Siwon have sex?"

I am scared that he will get angry but no.

"I don't want to have sex. Never. Always when I think about it I feel Shindong again. But Siwon needs it and you can give it to him when I can't."

He started to cry and I tightly hug him. I feel stupid that I asked him, but I can't take it back.

"It hurt so much."

I hug him even tighter as if I am trying to take his pain and bad memories. Suddenly he stopped and lifted his head. Yesung licked his lips few times and then his swollen red eyes turned to me. He reached his small finger and poked my cheek and giggled.

Thank God that he went back in little space.

Siwon is back with the calming pills and cup of water.

"Our baby doesn't need them anymore."

Siwon sighed happily and kissed Yesung.

"So, we have our little baby back?"

Siwon bounces him on his knee and gave him pacifier. Yesung is sucking on the pacifier and Siwon goes to wash his tears stained face. Then I took him from Siwon and hold him on my hip.

"Let's change you baby."

I undressed him and gently kiss the ugly scars on his wrists. I smile at him and dressed him in white onesie with baby blue clouds. I carefully stroke his small toes. He has such small feet and ridiculously tiny toes. I put fluffy socks on his feet and meanwhile Siwon built big blanket fort next to our bed. He put many pillows and other blankets inside and of course that there are also plushies and Blankie. I lay down Yesung inside and turn on the TV. I play The AristoCats and the lay next to him. Siwon came with popcorn and potato chips. He also got water for me and sippy cup full of orange juice for Yesung. We are watching the movie and I am humming along the songs. I know them very well because I have watched it countless times with Yesung. He is laying between us and happily watches the movie as nothing happened. Right after the ending credits he fell asleep. I carefully changed his diaper and put him down in crib. Poor baby has had enough for today.