Warning: Aliens Among Us

8/27/18 - Monday

Dream: Warning: Aliens Among Us

I heard a voice in a dream warning me of what is happening and what's to come. There are aliens as the world calls them, or Nephilim in the bible living amoung us in disguise as humans. Anyone who has walked in a room and seen their double, might not be seeing an alternate or themselves, but one of them who has stolen your face to get Intel on those around you. They want to conquer and use humans for food. They are protecting something (A nest I think). Animals can sense them, like they sense spirits or an earthquake. Animals can talk to them. In my dream I was talking to a cat who could talk with them. You can't tell who they are unless they reveal themselves. Not all of them are hostile. Some just want to blend in and communicate. They take jobs like Waiter etc in social areas. This all happened when our earth moved. For those that are Mandela Effected, they remember our earth used to be in a different part of space. The new area of space is hostile.

Revelations 16:13:

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

I've had a similar dream to this earlier, where eggs were about to hatch underground and they were getting ready to invade. I usually don't look too deeply into these stories, but I do believe in Nephilim from the days of Noah. The bible warns they will return in the last days. A boy who died and came back in his testimony said Jesus showed him heaven. There were A LOT of babies there. He was also warned that World War III would happen, but it wouldn't be against humans, it would be against aliens who want to conquer and use us for food. I think there is some truth to this dream. You hear accounts sometimes of People seeing their double etc.

I posted the video above about the boy's testimony.