18

Emma's POV

Luke is in my house because we need to do our science project. I just hope that this tine we do the science project.

"So Luke... Who are you taking to the dance?"
"I don't know yet. You?"
"No one has asked me to be his date... So no one. Yet"

I'm waiting for him to invite me since... You know... We kissed and stuff....

"You don't think I'm gonna invite you do you?" He asks laughing.

I look down red and ashamed. How could I be so stupid to think that? I just made a fool out of myself in front of him. People like Luke are not capable of love. They only stay in a relationship for 1 week he screws her and he ends it. It's always the same. I don't know why I thought that he liked me. That's insane.

"Umm... No, of course not"
"That's good. Because I would never date you. It would ruin my reputation"
"I think you should go Luke" I said obviously hurt.
"Did I say something bad?" I stay quiet and ignore him. "EMMA. DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?" I ignore him again. He grabs me by my shoulders and he puts his face in front of mine "TELL ME WHAT I DID" He commands me. I move my head to a side and ignore him once again. "Fine, fine. I'll go" he says walking out and shuts the door behind me. As soon as he left tears start to for in my eyes. I don't stop them. I cry for about 1 hour nonstop. I letted it all out.

I hear my mom coming in the house and looks for her dinner on the microwave.

"Hey mom"
"Heeeyyy sweetie"
"How was your day?" I asked her pulling her into a hug
"Good! and yours?"
"Fine..." I say pushing away a little
"Wait. Have you been crying?"
"It's no biggie. A boy"
"Should I arrest him?" She jokes and we both laugh. Yes. My mom is a cop
"No. It's okay.. I'll be okay"
"You sure? Because you don't look okay"
"Yes I'm sure. Thanks anyways"
"You're welcome sweetie. If you need anything tell me"
"K... Thanks mom love you" I said and shut my room door and slide down with my back again the hard wood. I bring my hand to my mouth so my mom can't hear me cry. Now I'm sitting in the cold floor of my room. I'm definitely not okay.. I don't think I'll ever be... I cry until I hear my mom goes in her room and I decide that I won't cry over Luke. When I'm in bed I can't stop thinking about our moments together... I'll never be able to have him the way I want him. I start to cry again and fall asleep with tears rolling down my eyes...

----------------------

Luke's POV

*Dialing mom*

~ Hey mom
~ Hey Luke. What's wrong
~ Nothing. Just wanted to tell you I'm staying at Ash's tonight.
~ Okay honey. Bye
~ Bye. Love you
~ Love you too

*line disconnects*

I ring Ash's door bell and he opens at the moment.

"What are you doing here dude? It's 3 A.M.!!!"
"I know... I've been walking nonstop thinking about my mistake... I can't sleep!!"
"Wait wait wait. What mistake?"

I tell him everything I told Emma

"Man... ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!"
"No.. Why? What did I do?"
"She obviously likes you! She practically told you to ask her to the dance and you refused!"
"You're right... IM SUCH AND IDIOT! SHE'LL NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!"
"You're right Luke. She'll never forgive you for what you said..."