Their Child's First Day of School

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be super supportive which his child, promising them that everything would be fine and that he would be there to pick him up afterwards. He would remind them to be polite and kind to their new classmates, and to remember their pleases and thank yous. He would've been reassuring his child for days before school started and getting them excited instead of nervous. He would kiss their forehead before sending them into the class. After school, he would be waiting outside for his child to run over to him and talk about their first day. He would listen and be very encouraging about his child starting school.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob wouldn't fuss over his child starting school, his child is strong and clever and would be completely fine. He would take them to school (probably accidentally intimidating a parent or child along the way) and would give them a small pep talk before sending them into class. Lets be honest, he would totally tell them to beat anyone up if they get picked on or anything. He would be very supportive about them defending themselves. After school, he would be there to pick them up and would wait for them to run over to him to share their stories of the day. When they told him that they had a great day and made a bunch of new friends, he would smile at them and ruffle their hair before taking them home.

John Seed-

John would be a worried parent and would probably be more nervous for his child's first day of school than they are. When he took them to school he would be paranoid and anxious, asking them if they were alright and telling them that they didn't have to go today if they didn't want to. His child would be happy to go to their first day and make new friends just like their uncles and aunt promised they would. John would give them a hug before sending them into school but would spend the whole day worrying. He would be there to pick them up and all of his concerns would disappear when his child ran over to him, rambling about how amazing their day was as he took them home.

Faith Seed-

Faith would gush over them and fuss over them, but not in a concerned parent was. It was more of a proud parent way. She was really supportive and encouraging to her child, telling them about all the friends they are going to make and all the fun things they are going to do or the interesting things that they are going to learn. She would make her child excited and they would look forward for their first day of school. When she dropped them off, she would give them a hug and a kiss before wishing them good luck and sending them in. Afterwards, she would be there to pick them up and would talk with them excitedly about their day and would ask them a lot of questions just because of how excited they seemed.

Requests?