A.M: 5

Dra'Quan Marcel
3 weeks later
April 18th

"Dude, calm down. You know she ain't over you".

I shook my head, "yes she is Montay. I saw her and ole' dude kissing the other day".

"Well...damn, uh, okay". He chuckled.

I got up and walked away from him. I sat on the park bench and sighed. Kaylin always broke my heart. I'd do anything for that girl. I think she's tired of me.

Montay came and sat next to me. I put my head down and big my lip. My heart is literally broken, again.

"Look, there go Rashad and his hoes". Montay laughed.

I looked up and Rashad was headed our way. Kiana and the other girl was too. I only knew Kiana name because she fought Kaylin all the time. The other girl seemed like she was chill tho'. That's surprising cause her friend ain't.

"Wassup, Draco. Montay". Rashad dapped us up

"Wassup". Montay and I said in unison.

Kiana stood behind Rashad holding onto his shirt. She kept glancing at Montay for some reason.

"Hey Kiana, you ain't gon give me no hug"? Montay smirked.

Rashad looked at her and gave her a confused face. She held onto him tighter not saying a mumbling word.

"Tonya, what's wrong with her"? Montay asked the pretty brown skin girl.

So her name is Tonya, got it.

"I dunno, she's probably not feeling good. She threw up twice this morning–"

"Ton' can you please not tell my personal business". Kiana mumbled holding onto Rashad.

Montay bawled up his face in confusion before standing up.

"Kiana, let's talk".

She shook her head, "no, I don't wanna talk to you".

He reached out and grabbed her arm. She flinched and pulled away from him.

"Man, Kiana if you don't stop acting I'ma–". He cut himself off.

"Rashad can we please go"? She asked now tearing up.

"Yeah, come on". He threw his arm around her. "I'll see y'all niggas later, we still gon hoop right"?

"Yeah, we'll catch yo ass later bro' ". I dapped him up.

He nodded before walking off talking to Kiana. I didn't know what her problem was with Montay. Everybody knows they been crushing on each since forever. I heard that they even slept together. That's what they say happened on the night of the party.

"Damn, I need to call her". Montay said s snatching his phone out his pocket.

He started walking away leaving me by myself. I'm the only one who ain't got no significant other.

Kiana Brown
Location; Rashad house

"What was that all about"? Tonya asked as we talked in the bathroom.

I shrugged, "I don't like him anymore".

"Why not? Y'all been wanting each other forever".

"Ton' I lost my virginity to him. It was crazy and I don't want to talk about it". I admitted.

I couldn't tell my best friend my crush raped me. I'm scared enough as it is.

Tonya sighed, "it's okay, we're here for you. Rashad is gonna be leaving soon cause of his basketball game. So it can just be best friend time again".

I got up and hugged her tightly. "I love you Tonya".

"Love you too sis". She laughed.

~~~

I woke up laying in Rashad bed. I looked over and Ton' was right next to me. I got up and walked out of the room. I went into the living room where Rashad was sitting in his basketball shorts. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"Wassup lil buddy". Rashad said nudging my arm.

"Nothing". I yawned.

He covered his nose, "not tryna be mean Ki, but you just woke up".

I punched his arm and he laughed. "Meany".

"I know". He smiled.

I turned my attention to the television. I felt him staring at me, so I turned to face him.

"What are you staring at"? I bawled up my face.

He sighed, "what really happened the night of the party? Cause from what I heard, you and Montay was upstairs fucking".

I stared at him blankly before getting up. I grabbed my phone off the charger and put my shoes on. I was too scared to tell anyone. If Rashad found out what went down, there was gonna be a whole lot of drama. I didn't want the police involved either.

"Kiana" Rashad stood up coming towards me, "don't fucking do this. Answer the fucking question ma' ".

I rolled my eyes, "it's true, I fucked Montay and he got me pregnant"!

I covered my mouth tightly. I didn't mean for him to find out this way. I haven't even told Tonya yet. Honestly because I don't think I can have this baby. I'm not ready and I know my mama is gonna kill me.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"I-I'm pregnant". I said softly before looking down.

"Why the fuck' would you even sleep with him! That's my fucking homeboy and you just all out in the open"!

I threw my phone, "why are you so angry! I can do what the fuck I want Rashad! I didn't say anything when you decided to start fucking Tonya! And don't tell me y'all ain't fucking because she tells me everything"! I hollered.

"Yeah, but at least she ain't a hoe who sleeps with everyone"! He pushed me back.

"Who? Tell me who the fuck I have slept with! I haven't slept with anyone! And if I did, who the hell gon' stop me"! I hit him with my shoe.

I started fighting him making him try to block my hits. He pinned my arms down and I cried. I was so angry that my best friend would treat me this way.

"What the hell is going on"? Tonya asked coming out the room.

I snatched away from Rashad, "ask your stupid ass boyfriend".

"Nah, ask yo hoe ass best friend"!

I put my shoe on and picked up my phone. I left his house slamming the door. It was pitch black outside and I was scared as hell. I prayed to myself silently as I walked home. I just wanted to make it there with no problems or complications.