Protect my family

BRIANA'S POV

Damon rushed in my room and I was pacing. I ran to him and hugged him. Then, over his shoulder, I saw Elena, Stefan, and Jeremy. I did not want Elena to know about this. It was my job to protect her. "How do you know he was here?" Elena asked. I walked to her and showed her the note. "How did he know your name or where you live?" Stefan asked. I was getting really aggravated and yelled. "I guess I went up to him and told him that I wanted to screw him; I gave him my name and address and walked away. I DON'T KNOW STEFAN." I felt a hand rubbing my back. "Hey, Bri, Calm down. He is just trying to help." Damon said. I looked at him and I was angry. How is someone, whom I've never met, going to leave me a note after breaking an entering into my own house. "Maybe, I don't need help. Maybe I'm going to kill him myself." I walked out the room and down the stairs. I could hear Elena calling after me and I stopped in the doorway. "Elena, I'm supposed to protect you." I didn't even look at her when I said this. I just walked off. 

I got in my car and drove towards the school. If Klaus was going to be here, I was going to protect my family. I walked into the gym and saw Alaric standing in the middle of the gym. My phone rang, blaring Lifehouse through through the gym. I picked it up knowing whose ringtone that was. "What, Damon?" I did not want to talk to him right now. "Where are you?" Why did he have to keep tabs on me? I was nothing to him. I like him and had feelings for him but I was nothing to him. He proved that when he tried to get Katherine out the tomb. And kissed Katherine thinking she was Elena. "Hunting down a thousand year old hybrid, hunnie. Don't wait up." with that I hung up the phone. I was going to protect Elena and Jeremy. Alaric turned around. "Having trouble in paradise, love?" What is with this? He has called me love twice in the last twenty four hours. "Well for 1. I'm not your love. and 2. I'm not Damon's either." I looked at him. I was angry. I didn't know what I was going to do once I found Klaus but I couldn't let him hurt my family. "You and your lover have a quirall. You two were so happy earlier." Quirall? Since when did Alaric talk like he was from the 1700s. My eyes got big. "Klaus!" He smiled. "In the flesh, well sort of. You know you are probably the smartest of your little scooby gang." I stood there for a minute. "What do you want from us?" How was he in Ric's body. "I want the doppleganger. I want to lift the curse and most of all I want you." I looked confused. "Why me?" I couldn't move I was frozen in place. 

"You fascinate me Briana. Of my thousand year on this Earth, I have never found someone who makes me want to know them." I scoffed. "You want to kill my sister. I want to kill you." He laughed. "That will change." I started a laugh. "No it's not. I hate you and everything you stand for and to be very honest I'm not attracted to you. " He smiled. "Of course not. Not in this body. But my body is on it's way and trust me, love, you will be attracted to me. See I feel a connection with you. From the moment I've laid eyes on you, I knew you were special. I knew you were mine." I smiled. "Someone has fell off the crazy train. You may need a therapist." He motioned for something behind me. I turned and seen a big burly guy. "Take her back to the apartment. I want her alive. " I started to run. I can't be put away somewhere I have to protect the people I care about. I made it to the other side of the gym opened the doors and there was a female. She stood there and then pushed me. I hit my head on the floor and fell into darkness. I remember saying before I passed out "Don't touch Elena"