Cliche 11

BILLIONAIRES. Rich jerks

1. The billionaires are always men because women should be poor. #MORE EQUALITY

2. They are twenty three. Did they start their company when they were three??? Fresh out of the womb and forming multinational conglomerates.

3. They always date tall, blonde, leggy models that would make Sharpay Evans jealous before the main character. These models are as dumb as a sack of horse shit and desperate as fuck.

"Brittany please get out of my office!"Tyler screamed at the tall, fair, blonde haired and blue eyed lady standing in front of him.

"No Tyler I won't leave you, you need me please!!" She begged  while in tears. Her fake eyelashes hanging by the thread because at least something has to be fake.

"Get out!"

"I would but I don't know how to use doorknobs!" PATHETIC!

4. They are described as "Ruthless". They fire people more often than they do their actual jobs. I have no idea how they became billionaires if they are more interested in having affairs with brainless bimbos and tormenting their employees!!

5. They have half the IQ of a maggot. You just met a girl, you have no knowledge of her whatsoever but you are going to buy her a mansion in Beverly Hills, a Ferrari and a trip to the dentist in FRANCE!!!!

6. Their family members always believe that the girl is in it for the money. Wellllll......I would think so too if a dirt poor lady was willing to marry my billionaire son after three days of a "relationship".

7. There is absolutely no mention of how the so called "self-made" billionaires got soo rich! Did they make a new gadget? Does he sell puppy dog tails? Does he lick people's fingers for a fair price? At least say something!