Chapter: 15 THERE'S MORE OF YOU!?!?!?! (EDITED AS OF 2021)

Y/N POV~

6:56 pm.

I lifted my head up off my bed after awhile of a bit of sleeping and yelling into my pillow.

I slip off my bed and pick my phone up from the same place I threw it.

No calls or texts from the guys at all.

I sigh, now a little sad and mad. " Fine, I'll just do something to make me feel better." I say to myself.

I look down at the clothes I'm wearing, just some black ripped jeans and a plain white shirt.

I go to the corner of the room wear the things Fitz brought me laid.

I pull out my mask and a black hoodie, along with a knife.

I slip the mask and hoodie on and put the knife in my jean pocket.

I go up to my room the and grab the handle.

Actually I don't need the guys knowing where the hell I'm going, FUCK THEM!

I let go of the knob and make my way toward my window.

I open it feeling a gust of wind hit my mask but can still feel it hit my face, it was pretty chilly.

I hopped out onto the roof and closed the window behind me.

I jumped off the roof, hitting the grass with ease, I look behind me to see the some of the guys in the living room playing video games.

I roll my eyes and stalk off toward the city, which was really a 5 min walk.

timeskip to city~

I walked around with my head low til I found myself in front of a weapon shop.

I looked around, the city lights were out the only light coming from some home lights and the shop.

Plus no one was around, perfect.

I walked into the shop, the door ringing as it opened.

" Hey pretty girl, what do ya want from here?" I looked up to see a man leaning on the counter.

He had a red hoodie on with devil horns on the hood.

He also had an 'x' scar over his left eye.

I smirked and walked up to him.

His face heated up as I got closer to his face, " Just something to satisfy me~" I cooed into his ear, making him practically hold his breath.

I pulled out my knife getting ready to plunge it into his neck when...

" STOP!"

I stopped and slowly got up, turning to see multiple guys surrounding me with guns raised.

All wearing different masks.

" You okay CaRtOoNz!" I turned seeing a guy in a cat mask, next to the guy I was gonna kill.

CaRtOoNz instantly snapped, " I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF BRYCE!!!" he yelled.

" Bryce" breathe out, " Well SORRY FOR LOOKING OUT FOR A FRIEND!" he yelled.

I looked around to see all the men still pointing their weapons at me.

Great. Just fantastic.

The door rang indicating someone walked in.

I almost wanted to kill myself right there. It was Delirious.

He gasped, " GUYS!" he yelled making all of them jump.

" DROP YOUR WEAPONS! SHE'S A FRIEND!" he yelled, worry laced in his voice.

Friend? I swear this guy is just.

The men slowly dropped their weapons.

" Wait is this the girl, Evan was looking for?" The Bryce man asked.

Delirious nodded in response, looking at me.

I just rolled my eyes and looked away.

" Well THat BITCH TRIED TO KILL CARTOONZ!!!" A man in a monkey mask spoke up.

CaRtOoNz walked around the corner of the counter with Bryce following.

" So you're Y/N, nice to meet ya." he said extending his hand out.

I looked at it and reluctantly shook it.

" Y/N let me introduce you." Delirious said standing next to me.

I groaned knowing I really have no choice now.

" So that's CaRtOoNz-"

" ALL YOU FUCKERS, TAKE OFF THE MASKS!" CaRtOoNz shouted at the men, they all groaned but did as told.

Delirious sighed and continued,

" The really tall white guy next to CaRtOoNz is Bryce, that's Lui, Arlan or Droidd, 407 or Scotty, Seananners or Adam, Sp00n, Cody or RacingCatz, and Mr. Sark or just Sark."

He smiled at me as he finished.

" Sooooo...Whatcha' tellin' me is, is that there's MORE OF YOU!?!" I have yelled.

Delirious chuckled his signature chuckle/laugh, making me feel weird, a good weird, but I don't like it.

" Well yes and no, you see CaRtOoNz is a closer friend like family friend and the others I met over the years, they just ended being a gang, they are like allies." he explained.

" Well if you people are " Friends" then why don't you all live toget- Ohhhhhh, too many people." I realized.

He nodded nodded his head, I looked back at all the men.

Some of them seemed pretty friendly Bryce and Cody for sure and but the rest seemed either annoyed or just all mad together.

(PANDA USE TO BE IN THIS GANG BUT I SWAPPED HIM WITH OHM CUZ I DONT WANT OHM IN MY BOOK :)

" Oh look at the reunion I've walked into."

I turned around to see Nogla.

I didn't even hear the ring go off though.

A/N: this is it for no, I'll continue soon just wanted to post something for you guys. Bye I love you humans, sorry it's short.