Looking ahead

Just because you started reading the book let me introduce my self

(by myself i mean the character is talking. Not me.)

My name is Diana. I'm a personal assistant, for the Lyon family. I'm 20 years old, my hair is light brown, straight with dark brown tips. My eyes are hazel, and sometimes green. I don't talk much. I cant tell you anything else or it will ruin the story. Go ahead. Read!

"Aye yo! Diana!" Hakeem yelled from the other side of the empire hall i ran to him i smiled at him "where have you been? My mom is looking for you." I didn't say anything i just nodded my head and ran to cookie. "Your late. That's money off your paycheck." She says i looked at her for farther instructions. "Anyways. I need two copies of these, i want this put in a file, and remember to get Hakeem's outfit from dry cleaning." She said i copied two copies of the boys birth certificates, then i put the originals in a file, i went to pick up Hakeem's drycleaning i went back to empire, gave cookie the copies of the boys birth certificates and then gave Hakeem his outfit as i was walking away from him he stopped me "Dianna." He grabbed my arm i gave him a 'what' look "i need you to work late today. I need someone to watch Bella tonight. Wear something nice." He said before letting me go. I just smiled "Dianna!" Jamal called from upstairs i ran up the stairs "tell me. Which one looks better on me" he tried on two out fits he had a black tuxedo and then a white one. I shook my head no at both, i picked up a Grey one and smiled. "I guess this does look nice. Thanks Diana."