1.

Renjun hasn't seen his father in months– 6 months actually

Renjun hasn't seen his father in months– 6 months actually. It was difficult for Renjun to see him because of his unpredictable schedule, especially because he hops from country to country. They've always respected each other's busy schedule, so it was extremely shocking to hear his father asking him to visit.

He walked into his father's office in Seoul, being escorted by 2 big security guards.

"Son! It's a pleasure seeing you!" Mr. Huang raises his arm up like he was motioning for a touchdown.

"You too, ba," Renjun replied proceeding to sit in the chair infront of him.

"I have big news for you— good news, actually. Do you know the comedian Chu Suk-Jin?" his father grinned, "I mean do you remember him? He went to the opening of this building!"

"Uh, yeah? I think so..."

"He should be coming soon with a special person!" He laughed loudly. Renjun eyed his father suspiciously until they heard a knock on the door. The door slowly opened to see the one and only comedian, Chu Suk-Jin and a young female girl. The girl had long black hair that fell over her shoulders, and she had lips that were as red a strawberry. She was really tiny, as her father towered over her. And Lord, Renjun thought she was one of the most beautiful girls he's ever seen.

"Please! Come inside! Take a seat!" Renjun's dad called out.

"Ahh! Mr. Huang!" Mr. Chu cheered back, "Pleasure to see you again! And you too, Renjun. Or should I say son?"

Renjun was extremely confused, and the comedian's daughter looked annoyed. They both sat in the chairs next to Renjun, and the two adult men couldn't stop laughing.

"What's going on, ba?" Renjun spoke slowly, eyeing everyone in the room.

"It's a proposal son! Surprise! You're getting married to Solmi!" Mr. Huang raised his arms in excitement.

"WHAT?!" Renjun and Solmi yelled in unison, looking at their parents waiting for an explanation.

"I'm only 18?! I can't get married" Renjun retorted.

"Ya! I'm still trying to get my degree in college!" Solmi added.

"Well, as of right now, you guys are engaged. We already signed an agreement! You won't get married until Renjun is 21!" Mr. Chu grinned.

"This isn't good for me," Renjun replied. "My managers will kill me."

"Your managers already know and will protect you! I payed them! You don't have to worry!" His father interjected.

"Why the FUCK are you guys doing this?!" Solmi yelled at both the adults. The adults fell silent after Solmi cursed at them.

"Because... Because... We went to a tarot card reader together, and she said it would be advisable if we were both father in laws of our children..." the comedian mumbled, which caused Solmi to grunt in frustration.

"I don't even know or like or find the guy attractive!" she yelled and stormed out of the room.

"Well. Ouch, back at you," Renjun said after she left the room.

"You guys are engaged. Unless you guys fall or are in love with someone else. I'm a love expert, so whatever fake schemes you children have, I will know," Mr. Huang laughed at his son. "I know you, Renjun. Now let us adults talk."

Renjun stood up and bowed before leaving the room. As he got to the first floor, he saw Solmi sitting on the couches in the lobby. He noticed she looked extremely angry, like a child who got red vines on Halloween.

"Hey," he said, sitting next to her. "I know what we can do to not be in this marriage."

"What?" she replied with an attitude. Sure, Renjun thought was beautiful, but only if she didn't open her mouth.

"My appa said if we fall in love with other people, or if we're already with someone then we don't have to get married."

"I'm one step ahead of them," she pursed her lips. "I'm already in love with someone."

"Yeah, but we really can't fool them. They'll probably hire investigators to background check the people who intervene in our marriage."

"Then I will find someone to love so I don't have to marry you."

"Hey don't even act like I'm the bad one here, you're worse than I am."

"Trust me, Mr. I'm in a famous kpop group. Not every female falls down to their knees for you. And that includes me," she rolled her eyes, and Renjun had an urge to just put her in a headlock. Of course he didn't, he was too afraid of the guards and his dad. She was too girly of a girl after all.

"Whatever," Renjun scoffed. "Just make sure you have someone to fall in love with, I guess. I can't really do anything especially being in a strict entertainment business. So keep me updated on that love life of yours."

She ignored Renjun's words, texting away on her phone. He really wanted to just throw her into the ocean for being such a diva.

"So, can we keep in contact so we can plan this out?" He suggested, holding out his phone to give to her. She snatched it and saved her contact on his phone, once again not replying to what he said.

"You're such a—" Renjun stood up and grunted in an annoyed tone. Solmi, however, was unbothered with what he was saying and she rolled his eyes.

"A what?"

"Never mind, I'm leaving. I'll text or call you or something," Renjun rubbed the back of his neck, then turned around to leave the building. He stopped and turned back around to face Solmi. "Keep in mind, I don't want to marry you either."