chapter 6

An/ is it to early for smut in this book ... Okay okay it would just be a little thing.. Emily 👆

John...

I was super hard right now and I didn't want to force Lisa into anything but my huge boner was disagreeing with my actions. I got up from the bed and slipped out of my boxers and entered the shower . I walked under the water and wrapped my hand around my throbbing member and threw my head back when my c*ck pulsed in my warm hand. I took a deep breath and began to stroke my member my eyes closed with the intense pleasure I was feeling from my actions. My strokes began to quicken and I let out a deep groan from deep down my throat and my eyes rolled back into my head. Just as I was about to cum the bathroom door burst open ....

Lisa..

I woke up from bed rubbing my eyes and looking around the room . The sound of someone passing by my door caught my attention and I got out of bed and followed the steps that was leading to John's bedroom , I wouldn't normally go to John's room but i was curious to know who was in the house at 6:00am in the morning . When I got to John's room the door was open slightly and then I heard a man yell John to be exact ,"get out of here ." And when I pushed open the door my mouth fell to the floor.

John..

The door busted open and I froze my movements to look at the intruder and saw my step sister Emily standing there naked at the shower door ," hey step brother." She said with a seductive voice," I thought you might want to play and I was right here you are jerking off in the shower ." She said smirking . My step sister Emily was my mother's daughter she had another dad and yes I fucked her once or twice because we're not really blood and she is super hot but I loved Lisa and my heart belongs to her even if she doesn't know it yet . " Get out of here ." I yelled at her feeling angry at her for not calling and just walking into my house like if it was hers . She looked at me confused and before she could say anything my door was pushed open again and Lisa was standing by the door with her mouth open . She turned to leave and I cursed under my breath ,"Lisa wait ." I called out to her feeling guilty for no reason , I know I didn't do anything wrong but I wanted to explain to her even though I didn't have to .

Lisa..

I looked at the scene before me and felt a slight pain in my chest .what the hell is wrong with you Lisa snap out of it.you can't have a crush on the guy that kidnapped you .. you slut. My inner voice screamed at me . "Lisa wait!" I heard John yell after me but I quicken my pace . When I reached my bedroom door I opened it and rushed inside locking the door behind me .

John..

When I arrived at her door I knocked on it ,"Lisa please let's talk." I said leaning against her door ." John what is going on who is that slut?" Emily asked anger in her eyes.

I looked at her with rage ,"what did you just call her?" I asked dangerously slow .fear grew in her eyes immediately ,"n-nothing , who is she I thought you loved only me?" She asked tears in her eyes ," I don't love you Emily you were an easy fuck do I took it now Lisa here is the love of my life and I'm going to make her mine forever." I said with venom in my voice . "How could you say that to me !!!" She screamed and slapped me across the face . When she realized what she did she turned on her heals and rushed out the door .

I called Jack on the phone ," I have a problem meet me at the warehouse." I said before hanging up the phone .