Chapter 47 - Unspoken Agreement

[[ Reading over this chapter and chapter 46, I realized I basically wrote "fillers".

I am still working on the chapters, writing and publishing as I go along. I don't really plan out what I write ahead of time, it's just whatever I'm feeling at the moment.

That being said I may delete these chapters and just focus on other characters.

For the time being I will leave 46 and 47 Published but I may end up deleting them all together, depending where I let the story end at.

Feel free to skip these 2 fillers, thanks for reading! ]]

"Go home!" Zach yelled at his blond friend while she closed the door of his room behind her.

His door room was quiet, she looked over at the other bed and noticed his roommate was missing.

"Not until you talk to me."

Zach slapped his hands over his forehead. "I don't want to talk to you! Can't you get that through you're thick head!? God..." he slumped onto his bed.

"You're drunk.." Anne shrugged and approached him slowly.

"I am, but drunk or sober I still don't want to.." Zach could feel his head pulsing, the headache of the alcohol was on the brink of rupturing.

"Zach...I-"

He stood up and nearly pushed her away.

"You ruined it Anne! You ruined it all! I can't....I won't forgive you !" his brows were furrowed deep in anger, his nose was scrunched up creating wrinkles on it, his fists clenched at his sides.

She had never seen him like that, although her head was telling her to leave, her heart was determined to stay.

"I'm not leaving!" she stomped, "I am not leaving until we talk and until you hear me out."

"Ugh!!" Zach fell on his bed face down.

"You say I ruined things? You say you can't forgive me? You're a real piece of work Zach!" she began. "Before, you could barely do anything without talking to me, without texting me or calling me! Every weekend you came to see me, yeah I know it was because you wanted to talk about Elizabeth and Juliet and not because you liked spending time with me but-"

Zach grumbled into his pillow words she couldn't make out his words .

"What?"

He rose his head from the pillow so she could hear him, "I did like spending time with you... it was the only thing that got me through my days,"

Her heart felt like capsizing, "you did?" She asked again with a lowered voice, to which he merely nodded and sat up on his bed.

"You ruined it though," he repeated "I thought you were different, not like the rest. Different like Elizabeth.."

Anne felt insulted, "what do you mean I'm like the rest?"

Zach eyed her, "don't act innocent! You took advantage of me because I was depressed, you took advantage of my situation of how much I relied on you !"

Anne stomped closer to him before slapping him across the face. Her slap was hard and echoed across the room,the hit burned his cheek, his fringe fell and covered his eyes, covered his shame.

Slowly he turned back to her, his eyes watered with tears.

"How dare you..." her voice trembled. "You're the last person to tell me that I used you. What the hell have you been doing to me this whole time? You tell me not to act innocent ? Look at yourself in the mirror Zach! Take a good look!"