Chapter 34

Serenity's Pov

First Nathan challenges me to a battle to determine who is stronger or who should be in charge and then when I win, very easily might I add, he tries to attack me again and after I win the second time too, he attacks me again??? With water??? I knew this guy was low but I didn't think he'd be so low as to do such a thing.

It's a good thing that Watery interfered when she did, not that anything would have happened to me, if anything the water would have only refreshed me. After we talked, she left after promising that she'd visit again, not that I mind. I wonder when she or the others will visit... I hope soon...

I've missed each of them, and since I don't call for them until absolutely necessary, which is rarely, I've not seen most of them. But I know where each of them are and what they are doing...

After our conversation with Watery, I knew I'd be questioned by the gods. They'd want to know who she is or where she came from or why she called me master or have other boring questions to ask... I felt a presence behind me and turned around to see Perce smirking at me, behind him was the rest of the army and Tyson. They were all grinning happily at my success and also that I embarrassed him, three times, although I wasn't able to do all that I had planned to do to make him suffer...

The gods walked up to us, some of them ogling at me, some looking jealously while some glaring and others looking at me with curiosity. Chiron and Grover followed behind, worried about us, along with Annabeth who followed out of curiosity...

Zeus (with superiority in his voice): We need to talk, now...

Me: We do not take orders from you; rather you take from us... Or have you forgotten the purpose of this battle???

Zeus (gritting his teeth angrily): Who was that... thing that appeared after the battle??? What was it???

Me: My guardians are not 'things' as you call it, they are living forces or power. They are magical beings with individual powers for each...

Annabeth: You speak as if there is more than one...

Me (shrugging annoyingly): Maybe there are, maybe there aren't. I do not see how it concerns you, spawn...

Athena (glaring at me): How dare you call my daughter a spawn??? Answer her question... How many are there???

Me (smirking): Maybe if you speak nicely I'll tell you...

Some of the army members gave a small laugh while other smirked; none of them like the goddess of wisdom or her goody two shoes daughter, Annabeth, after she had betrayed Percy and the goddess along with others had betrayed most of them... And they were more than happy to see someone putting those two in their places...

Although I wasn't doing this completely for them, I was doing it because I hated those two. I didn't interfere in Percy's relationship with Annabeth since I thought that she'd make him happy but instead she betrayed him. (Sure I may have played small tricks that got her mad and the one trick that could have actually harmed her ended up harming Thalia. Luckily I was able to drop another statue, again of Hera, on her after the second war while she was redesigning Olympus. She was stuck in bed rest for a whole month, not exactly what I had planned but hey, no complains here...) I was also mad at the gods (other than Poseidon, Hades, Hermes, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus and Hestia) as they had betrayed Percy's loyalty. And I'm just taking the revenge in place of Chaos, Order and Void. And trust me when I say they'd do worse...

Athena: I do not have to speak politely to you whose is nobody. I am a god and I will not have such disrespect...

Me: Or else what?? You'll curse me like you did to Medusa?? You're not much of a goddess if you make the innocent suffer for no reason... And let me warn you, if you are thinking of doing that, Chaos won't take it lightly if you do curse me...

I felt bad for bringing Medusa up after seeing Poseidon's face, which showed how guilty he was for what had happened to her. I know how he secretly, without even Medusa or any of the gods knowing, looked for a solution or something to break the curse... I have to remember to tell him that the curse had been broken and Medusa was currently taking a tour around the world...

You must be wondering how that had happened. Well, after Medusa was killed by Percy and disintegrated, she somehow ended up in Paradise, with her head (how, I don't know. I suspect Unknown had something to do with it...) where I found her making statues out of monsters, most probably while trying to defend herself. I saw the look of fear in her eyes as she saw all the monsters and guilt as she took away their life. As I started coming towards her, she fell to the ground and started crying asking me to stay away and that she was a monster who was very dangerous, how she never meant to harm anyone and that she wanted to die. Even though I was mad at her for trying to kill Percy, I couldn't help but pity her. I mean it wasn't her fault...

She was on the grass crying and mumbling about how much she hated herself for what she had become and done. Looking at the other monster, I flicked my fingers towards them, unfreezing them in the process. After getting them to leave, I bent down to be on the same level as Medusa and hugged her, ignoring all the snakes on her head (firstly, my husband created snakes as a gift for me, why I still don't know. Secondly, they're not all that bad or scary and thirdly, I had no reason to fear her or them because of who I was.) who didn't really bother me. Some of them did give small kisses, which was only ticklish, and played with my hair, not that I minded...

She looked at me surprised, not noticing that she was staring right into my eyes and when she did notice she was shocked that I was not frozen or that the other frozen creatures were nowhere to be found. I gave her the offer of getting rid of the curse, she accepted immediately, smiling happily, so I used Erase to remove the curse and then showed her the way out since she wanted to see the world before coming back, if she wanted to. She sends me postcards from every place she visits.

Artemis (glaring at Zeus and Athena): I'm sorry for my sister's and father's attitude and actions. Please forgive them and answer our questions...

Me (breaking out of my thoughts and sighing): Fine... Let's see, tomorrow there will be another council meeting and all gods and cabin leaders. The roman leaders are to be present also. There are some plans that need to be discussed either ways... All the other campers can go back to training and building under the supervision of the respectful army members. The hunters can be left with Spark; she'll take care of them...

Artemis (giving a breath of relief): As you wish Serenity...

Ares: How can you just listen to everything she says??? I thought you were protective of your hunters...

Artemis (shrugging): We don't really have a choice. They are the army of the Chaos. We cannot be disrespectful... And as for the hunters, I've seen and spent time with Spark so I know they're in good hands...

******

How was it??? Sorry for taking so long but I am busy with school work and other stuff. I hope it was not boring...

Thanks again for all the votes, comments and follows... Please continue to do so and if you have any ideas for the story you can go ahead and comment and I'll see if I can add it somewhere in the book...

Bye for now...

*****