Chapter 7

Lisa..
I've been in my room all day today, what I saw this morning left a pain in my heart that I couldn't explain .I hate you but have no choice but to be here and you make it really hard for me bitch.. my inner voice said and I felt like slapping myself .

I got off my bed and walked over to the bathroom , I took a bath did my makeup that John had his maid's buy me fixed my hair and put on a cute outfit for the day .

John wasn't home he left a while ago and I was really happy he did.

I entered the kitchen with joy because I was going to make eggs , bacon and pancakes , I loved a big breakfast , lighting the stove and getting everything ready the sound of the door opening caught my attention . Me being the girl I the horror movies you tell to get out and run but she still enters the room to see walks into the living room to see a tall, pale man with broad shoulders and tattoos all over his body and face, sitting on the sofa with a glass of alcohol in his hands .

"Hi kitten." He said to me looking me up and down like I was the last candy bar on the shelf ," hello?" I asked more than said . This guy looked scary and I didn't want to upset him because let's be honest I never work out and I am 5'4 so do the math.

The man who identified himself as zombie got up from the sofa and came closer to me ," kitten you are the first girl that John has ever brought to his house so you must be important to him and if you are I want you all to myself." He said with a sick smirk on his lips. This made me cringe but then of course my stupid inner voice had to come out . interested in you eww you haven't washed your hair in a month you have dry skin and hairy legs the man could be interested In a dog and the dog would be better than you. "Oh please I'm hot." I said and then my eyes widened , slowly looking up at the man in front of he who was sporting a glare . " You think your to good for me kitten ." He said grabbing my hand and squeezing it till it looked red , wincing I replied with a stutter," n-no I don't think that at all ." The stranger let go of his grip on me and walked out the living room .I ran upstairs to my room and cried until I had no more tears and let the darkness consume me as I into a deep sleep.

John..

I left the house to meet Jack at the warehouse . When I got there I saw jack had his car parked out front and I quickened my pace to the entrance of the warehouse . When I entered the spacious room I saw a table with different types weapons and a chair with a middle aged man sitting in it .

"Jack what do we have here?" I asked feeling my smile widening ,"do I get to play today?" I asked in a sing song voice ,"Boss this is zombies right hand man Zion he is his most trusted if anyone knows what zombie is up to it's him." Jack reported to me .

I walked over to the table of weapons and picked up a knife and some table salt and walked over to the man in the chair ,"wake him up." I told Jack and he did so by punching him across the face with much force causing the man to groan in pain from the impact." Hello there." I said making my presence known , the man looked up and his face looked like he saw a ghost . " I don't know anything ." He began to beg ," please let me go I promise I won't tell anyone that you brought me here ." He pleaded but I couldn't here him from the rush my beating heart was giving me . I walked over to the man and pressed my knife into his bare chest making a horizontal cut , he screamed in pain when I placed the salt on the wound," what is zombie planning for me ." I asked through my teeth , the man just laughed and looked around the room ," whatever he is planning I'm sure you would hate it ." The guy said causing my blood to boil in my veins . I walked over to the table and grabbed a pliers and strolled over to him , I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back violently . His mouth was slightly opened and I clipped one of his tooth with it and with one swift movement I ripped his tooth out of his mouth. Blood runned down his mouth and on to his chest and he passed out from the pain.

"Jack I have to go my future wife is mad at me and I have to make it up to her tonight ." I said to my only friend," good luck man girls are really dramatic ." He said with a slight smile .

This girl might have my heart wrapped around her little finger and she doesn't even know it.

When I got to the house it was quite and dark , I got a bad feeling and rushed up to Lisa's room and pushed the door open , when I looked at her my heart dropped at her tear stained cheeks and her red nose ," what's going on here ." I asked feeling a little guilty for get pain , " a man named zombie came here today and he hurt me ." She said holding up her purple wrist . My blood began to boil and I saw red .

"WHAT!!!"