❤THIS LOVE - 112❤

_

_

 "All set?" I said as I wanted to confirm. The maids and servant nodded. "No one will be on the 67th floor, it's reserved." I said sternly while I walked around the table. I checked on my tablet if every thing is fine.

"Yes, Mrs Kim." They nodded. 

"All the things are right, did you checked?" I asked the manager of the Pearls. All the arrangements, cameras and security were done by Manager Fin.

"We have checked it twice, everything is fine Mrs Kim." The manager said while I was still looking through the halls which was decorated with grace yellow and white roses.

I pushed the glass door open, there was the white and silver long curtains falling down perfectly covering the windows of the party hall.

"Open the curtains, the view will be awesome at night." 

They followed my instructions, I checked on my tablet.. what's next? 

I got interrupted when my tablet got pulled from my hands. I was about to yell but suddenly Taehyung smacked his lips on mine.

"Baby relax.. they have got it right. It will be perfect." Taehyung softly says as he grab my hands. "Shall we go?" He asked me passing the tablet to Manager Fin.

"No, I don't want to come." I pouted as I turned around. 

"Why..?"