Chapter XV - Kacchan and the Trio

"Kacchan?"

The sound of a third voice made both (y/n) and Bakugou stop and turn.

"What are you doing here you shitty nerd?!" Bakugou hissed.

"We-Were on an escourt mission to get the princess a-and see if she's ready for her marriage with P-Prince Todoroki! W-We didn't know we were going to run into you! H-H-Honestly K-Kacchan!"

(Y/n) was very confused. Bakugou never mentioned these people but yet he already has a grudge against one of them?

"I-I'm sorry but, who are you guys?" (Y/n) asked.

Bakugou answered before any of the three could. "Deku, Round Face, and Four Eyes,"

(Y/n) looked at Bakugou and raised her eyebrow. She was unimpressed but she didn't expect anything different.

She closed her eyes as she sighed and turned back to the three. "Forgive him. He's an ass. May I have your proper names please?"

The trio released a breath they didn't know they were holding in. It calmed them down immensely knowing this girl wasn't like Bakugou.

"Midoriya," The green haired freckle faced boy said.

"Uraraka," The short witch with big eyes said.

"Iida," The knight with blue hair and glasses said.

(Y/n) smiled brightly. "My name is (L/n) (y/n), but you guys can call me (y/n),"

"If you don't mind me asking, but what are you two out here for?" Uraraka asked.

(Y/n) opened her mouth to answer her but Bakugou beat her to it. "None of your damn business,"

(Y/n) resisted the urge to roundhouse kick him in the face. "We happened to be kidnapped together after I tried approach his dragon. We escaped together and now we're trying to find his dragon together." She said, smiling sweetly as she put emphasis on every 'together'.

Uraraka snorted. "Must be awful to be forced to be with him for so long,"

"Oi! The hell did you mean by that Round Face?!"

(Y/n) quickly wrapped her arms around his torso to stop him from charging at them. Bakugou almost immediately started blushing as her hugging his body actually calmed him down.

This didn't go unnoticed by the trio.

(Y/n) soon looked up into the sky and saw that the sun has already begun to set. "We should really stop and rest for the night,"

The other four heard her statement and looked at then sun to see for themselves.

"Yes. That is a smart idea." Iida agreed. The newly formed group of five quickly started to look for a spot to rest. Soon enough, Midoriya had spotted one that was quite close, and they all agreed on there. Bakugou meant to move but (y/n)'s arms still around him prevented him. He looked down and blushed a darker shade of red before removing her arms.

As they all reached the spot, (y/n) stopped suddenly and spoke up. "How about you guys get a fire going while I hunt for food? I still need to test out my new bow,"

Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida all sent her an 'okay' while Bakugou just stood and stared at her. She smiled and looked each in the eyes; looking into Bakugou's eyes just a bit longer before he blushed yet again and looked away.

"Okie dokie. Any preference on big or small animals?"

The trio looked at each other before looking back at (y/n) and shrugging. She smiled yet again before her eyes landed once more on Bakugou's figure. "Do you have any preference Bakugou?"