134 『Narrative』explicit

Xiao moved in closer and starts to shower kisses on Tzuyu's cheeks. She's a clingy girlfriend right from the start who always wants to cuddle and the cold weather seems so good to snuggle. While looking at the snow on her hand, Tzuyu can't think about anything. Her mind is full of random thoughts that she can't explain.

Both of them woke up at 12 PM because they stayed at Han River for a long time. They arrived at Tzuyu's penthouse at 4AM and did something steamy.

Tzuyu is wearing her undergarments while Xiao is fully naked. They decided to wear a robe and immediately went at the terrace to witness the first snow of the year.

"Aww, we're late. Did you make a wish? they said your wish will come true" Xiao asked, her arms are coiled around Tzuyu's waist tightly while Tzuyu's hand is resting on Xiao's shoulder.

"I don't believe on that thing"  Tzuyu said as she slowly walks away. She entered inside the house and Xiao followed her right away. Xiao doesn't know why Tzuyu is acting weird because she's not like this before.

"Let's watch a movie" Tzuyu suggested as she starts to play a movie on her television. Both of them cuddled up on Tzuyu's bed while watching a romantic movie. After an hour, Xiao sat on Tzuyu's lap. She put her hands around Tzuyu's nape and gave Tzuyu a slow but passionate kiss.

"You're so rough awhile ago. What's wrong?" She asked when their lips parted.

"I'm just tired" Tzuyu replied as she hold Xiao's face. She stared at Xiao's eyes directly as she slowly remove the older girl's robe.

"Let's do it again, babygirl" Tzuyu said as she showered kisses on Xiao's neck. They change positions and now Tzuyu is on top.

"Who's that sanapomu account on Instagram?" Xiao curiously asked. Tzuyu rarely take a picture with someone else except for her friends. Xiao saw the photo on Sana's Instagram post and now she's curious about her.

"Just a fling or maybe a rebound. I don't want to talk about her please. You're the only one I love" Tzuyu said and she roughly kissed Xiao again.

Cheng Xiao responded with her kisses even though she doesn't feel what Tzuyu said to her. She loves Tzuyu so much and she won't let other people steal Tzuyu away from her.

"You're mine, Tzuyu" Xiao declared as she let Tzuyu touch her more. Tzuyu inserted her fingers inside Xiao's wet core, she immediately thrusted it so hard that made the older one whimper.

"Sorry" Tzuyu said as she thrusted it slowly. Xiao moaned with each pump and they continue to kiss passionately. Their tongues is now boldly fighting against each other as the kiss gets more sloppy, gasping for breath in between but both not wanting to let go of each other.

Tzuyu stopped for awhile when she heard a noise outside. After a few seconds, she just shrugged her shoulders and continued to fuck Xiao.