Chapter 30 - Black Hole Of Need

"Uh...can I help you?" The receptionist said bitterly with a scrunched up face.

"Ah... indeed, I'm here to see Mr. Itou."

With a vacant expression, the young girl in front of her placed one hand on her hip.

Looking critically at the girl's appearance, caused the receptionist to scowl.

She was dressed in a tight black leather sleeveless top and plaid red ruffled skirt with metal chains dangling precariously off her belt.

Attached to her exposed neck was a black spiked choker that contrasted greatly with her jade-like clear skin.

Painted on her natural rosy plump lips were a distinct layer of dark crimson lipstick and heavy eyeliner.

The girl was a dark angel compared to the bright building surrounding her.

However, what stood out the most was her bright purple colored eyes that vacantly stared at the receptionist.

"Do you have an appointment?" The beautiful receptionist asked.

Responding with silence, the girl patiently takes out a cherry flavored lollipop from her skirt pocket.

Inserting it into her mouth, she disposes of the wrapper onto the polished tiled floors.

"I'm here for a job," She said with the lollipop in her hand.

Brows twitching, the receptionist stares at the hefty make-up teenage girl with clear disgust.

Tsk. She naively thought she could just come into such a high standard place and instantly get a job?

"I'm sorry you'll need to have an appointment in order to meet with Mr. Itou."

Placing on a wide smile, the receptionist bats her long lashes.

Mimi could detect the faint purr in the woman's words when she said Mr. Itou's name.

Holding back a chuckle Mimi continues to show the woman her deadpan expression.

"I don't need one," Gothic Mimi said. "I've personally met with your boss Mr. Itou, and he confirmed that I would be working here for now on."

The receptionist's previous fake smile slowly cracked as a look of disdain and mock soon appeared.

She had almost wanted to scoff at the teenage girl's words.

Who was she kidding saying she personally met the great Tobias Itou?

Even her as a longtime worker hadn't met him yet spoken to him!

Clearly thinking the girl in front of her was merely trying to meet Tobias Itou, an arrogant expression formed on the attractive woman's rosy face.

"Hmph! You think I'm stupid?" She scoffed. "How could someone like you encounter such a man?"

Seeing as the girl remained silent, the receptionist had assumed she caught the girl red-handed.

Therefore, with a sneer, she continued.

"Listen, young lady, why don't you go back home and come back when you've learned how to properly dress." She sighed with fake concern. "Clearly you need proper time to grow out of your impossible fantasies."

The girls seemingly pale face slowly began to flush red.

Thinking she was embarrassed caused the receptionist woman's sneer to widen.

However, little did she know the internal struggle going on within Mimi...

Holding back the fits of laughter in her throat that threatened to erupt caused her snow-white skin to flush a rosy color.

Quickly resisting a laugh Mimi calmly composes herself.

Unintentionally revealing a faint wicked smirk, Mimi pops the lollipop out of her red mouth after a final lick.

"Well aren't you just a black hole of need." She chuckled delightedly.

The attractive woman's face immediately flushed red with visible anger and embarrassment.

This girl!

She was nothing but a desperate girl after a man clearly far superior to her, yet she still had the courage to insult her!

"I must say, I'm quite refreshed by your unique point of view. It was quite challenging."

"You rude little..!"

"Oh? I'm rude?" Mimi mischievously smiled, a dark glint flashing in her eyes. "I see it's easier to see the wrong in other people's lives than one's own life."

Seeing the gorgeous woman's face turning bright red Mimi released a satisfied smirk.

Oh, this was simply too fun!

Just as Mimi was about to continue her fun, an average sized man with scattered brown hair ran in their direction.

"Ah! Miss, you're finally here!" He beamed brightly with a few faint pants.

Carefully looking at the man in front of her, Mimi arched a single brow.

Was this Mr. Itou's assistant?

The man's lengthy build and face were both frail and soft looking.

With his round glasses and freckled cheeks, Mimi couldn't help but think the young man looked like a small fidgety otter...

As Mimi eyed the young man, he had also taken it upon himself to observe the girl.

Seeing the dainty girl's...unique appearance the man nearly choked on his own saliva.

However, quickly remembering she represents a valuable person towards Mr. Itou, he composed himself.

"En," The girl nearly nodded with a bored expression. "Can we get going now? Or will I be listening to this dog bark all day?"

"U..uh, right! Follow me right away. Mr. Itou is eagerly expecting you!" The man says nervously.

"Great, lead the way."

Before leaving the man quickly flashes the receptionist a fierce glare.

Seems like he'll need to properly inform Mr. Itou of what had just happened.

Nervously watching the two different sized figures walking away, the attractive receptionist's natural tan skin paled dramatically.