☁️✨

A tear full of many emotions slowly crawled down Finn's pale yet freckled cheeks. He crumpled up the paper and then it behind him. This had too be perfect. Like she had been.

Finn's pencil scribbled away almost in a restless manner.

Finn's older brother Nick stood at the doorway of his younger siblings room. Nicks eyes were glossed over at the sight of his younger sibling.

He was a mess without her.

No one expected it to happen. She was one of the brightest people that humanity had ever seen. Or maybe it was just an act.
——————
TMZ

Mourning the death of Y/N L/N

Two weeks ago today Y/N L/N was last seen with her boyfriend Finn Wolfhard. Her boyfriend said that he had last seen her entering her house.

Now 2 weeks later Y/N L/N's body was found in the middle of [random forest.] Family says they never though she would do this.

"She always seemed so happy." Y/N's younger brother Ben L/N says.

Finn Wolfhard and his band mates from the new hit band Calpurnia will be doing a show in honor of Y/N L/N.

We're sorry for the loss of anyone who was related to/knew Y/N L/N.

More information will come shortly.
———————

Finn was a complete mess without Y/N. He had barely cane out of his room after his mom had told him the news.

That the live of his life had committed suicide.

Y/N's parents decided that since Finn had known her longer than any of her other friends that he could write her eulogy.

It hurt him even more now when people would talk about her in past tense.

Deep down Finn knew that it wasn't his fault but he couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. Maybe if he had gone home with her that night she would still be here.
———
Here's a depressing one. Anyways I had my first day of school today which is why this is up late but it went pretty good and I'm glad I survived.