Twentythree

It was Jimin.
—————————

"Kookie? Where are you?"

Jungkook froze.

He quickly untied you and gripped you firmly then pushed the knife back into his boot.

"Make one little sound, and I won't hesitate to kill Y/N or Jimin." He threatened.

Then he ascended the stairs with you, exiting the basement.

"Hey Jimin!" He chirped cheerfully, as if he doesn't have live hostages in his own house.

"Hey, Jungkook. Y/N? What are you doing here?" Jimin was already suspecting something was wrong, and you were hoping he wouldn't brush it off.

"Oh, well, Y/N came over to hang out. Isn't that right Y/N." He squeezed your side.

You whined, then answered, "yah, we were just hanging out."

"In the basement?" Jimin further questioned.

You were hoping Jimin would catch on eventually.

"Well, Y/N has never been to my house before so I was just giving her the full tour." He smiled.

"Oh well, are we still gonna play on the Wii?"

"Yah let me just set it up." Jungkook led you and Jimin into the living room to have a seat while he set up the system. Just a couple feet away from you.

You took this as your chance.

You couldn't say anything to Jimin because Jungkook would have heard you, so instead, you held your finger up to your lips signaling Jimin to be quiet.

He looked at you slightly confused but nodded his head agreeing.

You used your finger to trace '911' on to his thigh. Then 'help' afterwards.

Jimin's eyes widened then he drew a question mark in the air.

You pointed to Jungkook then pointed to your head and moved your finger in a circular motion. You were trying to tell him Jungkook was crazy.

He understood, as he had responded with an Okay sign.

"So, Jungkook I'll be right back I gotta go to the bathroom." Jimin left.

Now you felt a bit scared since he wasn't there to protect you anymore.

Jungkook came over to you and sat where Jimin previously was.

"Now, Y/N. You didn't say anything to Jimin did you?" He placed his hand on your thigh.

You slowly removed his hand, "no, I didn't say anything."

Which is technically true, you didn't say anything.

"Hey, Jungkook, wouldn't this be more fun if I invited the guys??"

Jimin had returned.

"Um no, that wouldn't be a good idea."