Chapter 25

It's been another month. The other day, my friends joined Lucius and I for teatime and I laughed like I haven't laughed in years.

 After the pneumonia and the pain subsided, I started feeling better. In fact, Harry and I snogged yesterday. And I got as far as pulling off our clothes.

 We ended up holding each other and falling asleep. I woke up only seconds ago with a certain problem.

 With a sigh, I rock Harry in his sleep "Harry? Wake up!" I whisper, but he's out.

 My mind finally tells me to do something. So I do.

  I trial kisses down his neck and chest, until I get down to his hip. When I bite him, he jumps up and desperately tries to figure out what's happening, before he spots me "Draco?" he pants for air "What are you doing?"

 His messy hair and dissevered features turn me into an animal and I push him back as I hungerly attack his neck.

 He chuckles below me as I nip and bite him "Draco, you might want to stop. This won't end very well."

 With a perplexed look, I pull away from his neck and stare at him "What are you talking about?"

 "This won't get to much further." he bites his lip, before continuing "This is turning me on a bit too much."

 I scoff and pull his head back by his hair to expose his neck even more "Good." I whisper, before biting down on his neck far too hard.

 He lets out a helpless whimper and I pull away, about to apologize when he grabs my face and kisses me roughly "We shouldn't go down this road."

 I press my erection against him "It's too late."

~

 "Harry, hurry up! We're going to be late for Charms!" I yell over my shoulder as I turn the corner.

 When I turn around, he clutches the wall for support "Don't rush me." he grumbles.

 Eventually, I get sick of waiting on him, so I pick him up and carry him the rest of the way "You better be glad Viktor forces me to workout with him."

 "My Scandinavian Viking." Harry grumbles, before frowning "Draco, why did we do that?"

 I chuckle as I walk into Charms "Felt great, didn't it?"

 "Yes." he grumbles as I sit him in his seat "But it hurts now."

 I give a fake pout "You're such a whiney baby." He gives a death glare and I continue "You'll get used to it."

 "How the fuck do you know that?" he asks.

 I fakely think for a second, before smirking "I've dated you." he grumbles and I force a kiss "You'll be fine."

 "What happened to you, mate?" Ron asks as he joins the conversation. Harry points my way and Ron frowns "I meant your neck."

 "That's on me." I smirk and he rolls his eyes, before turning to the professor.

~

 "Draco?" Lucius asks as the floo tube fires up.

 "I'm in the lavatory!" I call through the door, before realizing my state and screaming "Just, give me a minute!"

 Harry looks up to me with a tired look and I can't help but smirk "Come on, you have to get off of me."

 He grumbles, before sighing "We're doing this later, right?"

 "Oh, I have myself a hungry little bitch, don't I?" he nods and I rests his head on my chest, before whispering something "What was that?" I ask and he looks up to me with a blush "Come on, tell me."

 "I might like this better..." he shrugs, before continuing "I'm kinda sick of being The Golden Boy. I don't want to be dominate when I don't have to be."

 "I'm so used to being the bending little submissive." I admit, before sighing "Let's try this for awhile."

 He nods, before looking me in the eyes "Also, I might be slightly kinky."

~

 As I walk out of the lavatory, Lucius pours my tea "Eight." I demand as I sit. As Harry walks out, I stir my tea with a smirk.

 "Harry, would you like to join us?" Lucius asks, but he goes unanswered as Harry crawls into bed and falls asleep "What's with him?"

 After the smirk spreads across my features, he chuckles and I admit "He's taking it like a wimp."

 "Well, you're a rather large bloke, are you not?" Lucius smirks as I sip on my tea and pick up a sandwich.

 "Indeed." I agree, before sighing "But still, Potter has me bested in that category, despite his small body."

 He shrugs and we continue our teatime, until he sighs "When are we going to pull off the plan?"

 "On my birthday." I insist and he chuckles "What?"

 "That's two days after the Hogwarts students get home." he states and I shrug "Alright, we'll do it on your birthday."

 "Thank you." I smirk, before continuing with my tea.

~

 "Draco, are you still awake?" Harry asks in the darkness of the room.

 "Yes." I whisper, the thought of tomorrows task drills into my head and I dread him going in alone "I'm thinking about tomorrow."

 "You guys too?" Viktor asks from the other side of the dark room "I was thinking about Harry and I sticking together if we find each other?"

 "Sounds good to me." Harry states as I spoon him "And if we find the trophy?"

 "It's a race between seekers." I hear Krum chuckle and feel Harry silently laugh.

 After I hear Viktor snoring, I kiss Harry's neck and whisper "If you could, would you come and stay at the manor?"

 "If the Dursley's would let me be a free elf, I'd be there instantly." he whispers, before looking back to me "But that'll never happen."

 "Maybe one day." I whisper, kissing his forehead, before joking "Or maybe I'll find a big buff boy with half your personality and screw the shit out of him. I'll end up in your backyard, drunk, and begging for forgiveness. Onto which you'll smack me, kiss me, smack me again. Your Uncle will walk outside to find us hate fucking each other."

 He looks back at me with a look of 'you're stupid', before resting his hand on my cheek and kissing me softly "You're such a dork."