Part16

1 ....
1......
..............

1K !!!!!!! Thank you guys so so so much !!! I am so happy !!

That's why ....I have a surprise for you down there that will probably make you happy 👇

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yoongi's POV :

I invited Jungkook over an hour ago and this bitch hasn't showed up yet !

Finally the doors bell rang .

Yg: What took you so long ?!

Jk: the question is why the fuck you invite me to your house this Saturday in 3 o'clock in the fucking morning!?

Yg: I needed to talk to you Bitch

Jk: Why now Dummass ?

Yg: Because I need fucking advice !

Jk: For what ?

Yg: ...Jimin ..

We got to my room and sat on the bed facing each other ..

Jk: What are you thinking of doing ?

Yg: I don't know I told him I want him to tell me how he feels on Monday ....

Jk: Didn't you told me that you wanted him to do that today ?

Yg: Well I forgot we didn't have school so I texted him when I got home from the movies that I wanted an answer on Monday !
But that's not the point now ...

Jk: What do you think will happen ?

Yg: That's why you are here ! I told him that I know how he feels but I actually don't ! What if he just tell me to fuck off ?!

Jk: This won't happen and you know it ..

Yg : But we hadn't spent THAT much time together to understand his feelings ...

Jk: Oh god I can't believe I am going to do this but I guess I can be soft with you for once ...

Yg: ..........

Jk: Sometimes when you like a persons you have to focus on them ,you have to show them how you really feel so that they can relate to there own feelings . You have to forget about being rejected and start taking every chance you have to show your feelings even if it might be scary you just have to do it , because you love that person and you have to prove that you will do anything to be by there side ...

Yg: ...wow ...You're actually right ....

Jk: I know * flips his hair like a diva *

Yg: Why don't you take your own advice ?

Jk: What are you talking about ?

Yg: Taehyung. That's what I am talking about .

Jk: ... I dont like him ...

. . . .

Yg: Ok if you say so .

Jungkook's POV:

He got of bed took his phone and started taxiing someone ..

Yg: Done !

Jk: ...Huh?

Yg: Guess What !

Jk: What ?

Yg: You , me , Jimin and Taehyung are having a sleepover at my house tomorrow !

Jk: What ?!

Yg: You heard me ! Now don't yell at your Hyung you bitch !

Jk: Why do I get to be involved in this ?

Yg: You And Taehyung are a part of my plan !

Jk: Huh?!

Yg: You see... Jimin wouldn't be comfortable if I asked him to be alone because he would think I want to make a BIG move on him , so if you and Taehyung come he would totally come because we wouldn't be alone !

Jk: But I don't want to c-

Yg: Why ? Are you afraid you will be too close with Taehyung?

Jk: I told you I DONT LIKE HIM !

Yg: Mmmmmhhmmmmm

Jk: Who would even like him ? Like come on !

________________________________

I guess the surprise has to wait for the next chapter 😅😈

ARENT I EVIL !? He...He...heeeeee

I am sowwy !
I luvvv youuuu
💜