⌜ one ⌟

❝mark fucking lee!❞

mark fucking lee!

mark groaned and was forced to pause his game when he heard a woman's high pitched scream ❝later mom!

and get fired for the nth time now?❞ the mother barged inside mark's room

mark groaned ❝can't you just pay for me?❞ it was jeno who bought mark's limited edition game console

it took him everything, even gave up his reputation, just to beg for jeno to buy him the game console after knowing that it's their last stock. the younger, of course, bought it for him but it's not for free. mark is going to pay him back and since he lost his wallet, he had to find a part time job.

he cursed at the person who stole his wallet.

i'm not the one who's been robbed, am i?❞ the mother pulled mark's proper clothes out of his closet for him to wear as he goes to his part time

he could already see the guy, who stole his wallet, laughing at his misery right now, even though he hasn't seen his face yet.

he bets it's an old geezer who smokes, drinks, and lead random girls for money (his money).

but mom!❞ mark tried to whine cutely

the mother shook her head as a no ❝you are so not cute.

mark stood up from his bed and clicked his tongue ❝i'm telling dad that you don't find him cute.

a lot of his friends, and even people at school, find him and his dad looking alike. even he finds himself looking a lot like his father.

i swear mark lee—

mark giggled and gave his mom a peck on the cheeks to calm her down ❝i love you mom.

he wasn't like the others who is too embarrassed to even interact with their parents. he love both his mother and father and is not afraid to show it. one time, when his mom brought him to school, the both of them got out of the car and mark hugged his mom in front of many people. she got so embarrassed and mark could just laugh.

why are you my son?❞ the mother sighed as she pulled her hand down when she was about to hit him. but deep inside she was thankful to have a son like mark lee.

mark rolled his eyes ❝you love me though.

that's true.❞ the mother nodded and slowly walked out of mark's room ❝now hurry up or you'll get fired again!

🏵

to be honest, working at the convenience store nearby is the most boring job he ever had. not like he had tried a lot of jobs. he only worked as a waiter at this one restaurant but got fired the day after for being so late, and then tried working at some music store but got kicked out as soon as the owner found out about him destroying one of the electric guitars. working at the convenience store was his longest job, it was his 2nd week today.

don't get mark wrong, his family is rich. his father is the ceo of a gaming company (that explains why he loves games so much) and his mother's family runs an amusement park which he and his friends visits often when they aren't being eaten by school works.

good to see you again my friend.

mark raised his head and saw the most annoying face on earth, lee jeno. ❝shut up.

jeno laughed and leaned at the counter ❝working hard, i see.

mark playfully punched his friend ❝i shouldn't have let you buy it for me.

jeno punched back ❝what an idiot, your dad is a ceo of a gaming company. can't you just let him buy you one?

mark made a crying face ❝jeno, you know what my parents are like, right?❞ they aren't the type to spoil their child.

oh yeah, you need to earn for everything.❞ jeno snorted ❝sucks to be you.

spoiled brat.

the older leaned towards the counter and placed his head on the palm of his hand, looking at the same old convince store. he had just worked here for two weeks and it seemed like he has been here for ages now.

oh yeah, sad news.❞ jeno frowned

mark raised a brow, too focused in looking at the door, waiting for a new costumer.

jaemin and i broke up.

mark didn't know what to react. he was used to jeno and jaemin breaking up and then getting back together and then breaking up again. he wouldn't be surprised if they'll get back together again tomorrow.

i'm serious. he saw me kissing his classmate in art class.❞ jeno slapped his forehead ❝i was drunk what the heck.

mark laughed at his friend's action ❝sucks to be you.

the older's attention now turned to the guy who just went inside the convenience store. he was wearing all black, kinda reminds him of someone.

shit, that dude was cute.❞ jeno ruffled his own hair ❝but i swear, i'm loyal.

mark wasn't even listening to jeno talking about him being loyal to jaemin but finds the boy he kissed, cute. his attention was glued at the guy going to the drinks section and picking up a bottle of alcohol. he didn't care if the guy drinks, what he cared was about the guy looking so very familiar.

what the fuck is loyal even?❞ jeno turned to mark ❝bro?

jeno didn't get to hear mark respond to him since he was pushed aside with this guy wearing a large black hoodie and black ripped jeans.

jeno nudged mark who was just looking at him, not scanning the bottle of alcohol that the guy placed at the counter ❝mark.

mark blinked twice before getting back to his senses ❝sorry.

the both of them heard the guy giggle and their eyes widened as they find it the most cutest giggle they've heard in their entire life.

wait no, jaemin's giggle is the cutest. jeno reassured inside his head and went back to staring at the guy.

the guy paid for the alcohol and left, not even getting the change. jeno found it cool but mark rolled his eyes. what a show off. you could've bought a lot of things with the small amount of change.

mark was about to go back to talking to jeno but then saw something coming out from the guy's pocket. it was a wallet. mark quickly got out of the counter, which startled jeno, and went to pick the wallet up.

excuse me, you dropped your wallet.❞ mark held the guy's wrist to stop him from leaving the store without his wallet.

mark then found the wallet very familiar. it was leather, just like his. it was an old wallet, just like his. he then went to take a great look at the wallet and shit, it wasn't the guy's wallet.

it was his.

t b c