52. jealousy

milodawson posted a photo:

milodawson: my pup and my worldellalawrence: thanks for showing my patchy tanuser08: ah i love you two togetheruser02: #notmyship still preferred timothee lexielex: @ ellalawrence you look stunning!!!

ellalawrence: thanks for showing my patchy tan
user08: ah i love you two together
user02: #notmyship still preferred timothee
lexielex: @ ellalawrence you look stunning!!!

tchalamet liked milodawson's photo

"Fuck." Timothée muttered as he saw the photo on Milo's Instagram. He was sat outside a casting room, about to go in for an audition.

"Timothée Chalamet?" A voice called. Timmy stood up, completely unprepared and not in the mood for this audition.

He walked in nervously, he didn't really want this role too much. If they offered it to him, he would say yes but it wouldn't be that much of a loss if they turned him down. That's how he felt about most things these days. Not bothered.

"Hello Timothée" the woman sat down smiled at him. He just gave her a forced smile and stood pathetically in front of her.

"Hi." He replied.

"I know we didn't give you any material to work with but that's because we want to mold the character around the actor. That's why today I just want you to tell me a story of something or someone that you've lost whether it be your keys or a friend. Anything you want." She rambled, Timmy stood there with his eyebrows raised. He wasn't expecting this.

"Loss?" He asked, she nodded and sat back in her chair.

"Anything you want. Just tell a story." She shrugged. Timmy knew exactly what he was going to talk about.

"Okay." He took a deep breath. "I used to know this girl, who just radiated beauty. She was ultimately flawless to me, everything she did was like she had just performed a miracle. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that she wouldn't even glance at me but subsequently out of the blue; she let me into her life. Her words, her hair, her body; oh my god they were like nothing you have ever seen and she kept it for me. She chose me. But there were sacrifices and questions, it wasn't as easy as a choice and one day I questioned too loudly whether it was worth it. One moment I was holding her in the palm of my hand and lifting her up for everyone to see and then the next she had slipped through my fingers like water. And now there's him; the one who knows she's worth it. Maybe he doesn't have to sacrifice as much but he knows what he has and the choice she made. He knows what I lost and what he found and he will probably never question it. The one thing that I shouldn't have lost, as if I'd put her down in a safe spot and told myself to remember she's there but then forgot where I put her. He wouldn't put her down for even the slightest second in fear of forgetting."

Timmy stopped for breath, he had blacked out a little bit. He looked up at the woman who looked severely concerned.

"Wow." She breathed. He looked at the floor and played with his hands. "That was beautiful." She complimented.