💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 10💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

I awake to a bright light shining in my face causing me to squeeze my eyes back shut. Attempting to open my eyes once again I luckily succeed as the light seemed to dim.

"Hey, she's up." A deep voice attempted a whisper before a middle-aged lady that wore way too much makeup stuck her face in my view of vision. she disappeared for a moment before shining a small flashlight into my eyes making me instantly close them.

"Honey I need you to sit up for me." She spoke softly as I attempted to pull my body up. Notice how I say attempted that's right I didn't even lift my head an inch off the table before placing it back down and grabbing it trying to subside the pain.

Strong firm hands wrap around my shoulders as I open them to see the hot prison boy in all of his glory with the light creating a shade on his face. His eyes met mine as he checked for any sign of discomfort and pain but the truth is it all seemed to disappear as soon as his hands met my shoulders.

"She's fine Zara just tried to sit up to fast she doesn't even have a concussion she got lucky. Now try and sit up again honey just this time slower." Once again I tried to sit up and thankfully with the assistance of Colton I was able to do so.

"Is she okay to go through the rest of the day in school?" Colton asks gaining my attention as I hope she says I can go home but then again I would have to walk.

"No, I would like for her to go home and rest because she did have a pretty hard fall so Zara who would you like for me to call to come to get you?" Remembering Daniel had an important lawsuit going on today I couldn't call him so I guess I am stuck here in this prison.

"No ones home or able to come and get me." I shyly speak when Colton sits down on the cot next to myself. The nurse shakes her head then slowly walks over towards officer Grant that I hadn't seen until now.

"You feeling okay?" Colton asks me as he plays with his fingers.

"Yeah, I just want to go home and watch Netflix."

"Oh, really well we surely can Netflix and chill because by the looks of it I'm taking you home." A fair blush heats my cheeks as I see Grant signing papers through the glass window most likely signing us both out for the day.

"There will be no Netflix and chilling with you."

"Oh please, it's not like we haven't done anything before." My eyes widen as I turn towards Colton and see him smiling his ass off.

"Oh, it looks like your shiner healed pretty nicely it would be a shame if you happened to get another one." Sadly the smile never left his face but only seemed to brighten making me annoyingly turn my attention to Grant as he makes his way to us.

"You two shi... I mean kids are damn lucky because I just signed both of you out and you mister," He says pointing at Colton "Are to not leave your damn house until 3. Got it?" He says firmly gosh I never seen him this demanding I would say its hot but then that would just be inappropriate I mean he is a cop after all.

Instead of answering Colton jumps off of the bed and faces me before reaching out his hand to help me but I ignore it and get off the bed on my own. Grabbing my bag off the floor we make our way out of the school as Grant leads us over to Colton's car.