Six

Everything was practically the same all throughout the trip. The members didn't bother opening taes gifts he got them and nearly forgot to bring them back if it wasnt for Taehyung finding them still on the floor where they left them.

When they finally got back, they all went to their rooms not speaking anything to anyone.

Taes PoV

As soon as we walked through those doors back to our dorm we all went to our rooms. I unpacked my things and sat on my bed. I suddenly heard the door close and went downstairs finding no members I looked in their rooms, no one. They left without me.. again. I sighed going back to my room and just cried, I cried so hard at everything, that i felt so numb.

After a few minutes, I walked into the bathroom..

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

I grabbed the blade and slit my wrists 24 times.. every year i've been alive causing a burden to everyone around me. I felt the world stop as if time no longer existed. I dropped onto the bathroom floor feeling the coldness of the tiles run through my legs and feet. Silent tears left my eyes as i stared into nothing, my mind focusing on nothing, i didn't even hear the door being opened.

Jungkooks Pov

When we came back in i noticed it was awfully quiet, all i could hear was the sound of the tv show 'strong girl bong soon' on Netflix.

I went upstairs to see if Taehyung was actually inside and noticed the bathroom light was on and the door slightly open.

As i approached the door, i started shaking. Taehyung was sat on the bathroom floor, blood dripping from him arms and he looked so emotionless.

"T-taehyung?" I said trying to hold back my tears.

I hesitantly reached for him, but as i made contact with his shoulder he harshly flinched.

"Taehyung i-its me.. k-kookie?" I said holding his shoulders.

Suddenly i felt him start to shake, the sight broke my heart. He started sobbing violently, screaming and struggling to get out of my grip as i held onto him tightly, scared to let him go.

I saw Hoseok come into the bathroom his eyes as wide as saucers.

"DONT JUST STAND THERE HELP ME HYUNG!" I said crying.

"T-taehyung, y-you'll be ok-ay, Kookie i-is here" i said stroking his head trying to calm him.

He eventually went limp in my arms as he passed out. Hoseok helped me bandage up taes arm.. before he left to go tell the members what happened. I am so sorry Taehyung.

I went down to see if he told them but i knew my answer when i heard Namjoon spit out "Stupid Boy, screaming.. who does he think he is"

I looked at hoseok and he just shrugged. I glared at him before running up to my bedroom. I need to sleep i said before dozing off.

Taehyungs Pov

I woke up in my bed, bandages on my arms as i got up to have a shower. I felt absolutely disgusting, tearing off the bandages i washed away the dried blood. Before changing into pyjamas and sleeping.

*

5.06 am

I facepalm, realising I woke up before everyone. I went downstairs and cooked myself a breakfast knowing that they most likely won't make me any. I made myself some pancakes, but ended up making too many so I left the rest for the members with strawberries and everything and left them on the counter as I started to eat.

"Jin-hyung I didn't realise you already made breakfast" Yoongi said rubbing his eyes cutely.

"From what I remember I haven't made any yet." Jin said looking at me.

"Oi! Where's ours hey? How selfish are you, making it only for you, what about us? Where's you respect!" Namjoon spat at me.

I am officially done. This is enough.

"RESPECT?" I said raising my voice.

"You must think you're fucking hilarious right hyung? You think im going to respect YOU like you respect ME? HA! Funny joke hyung!" I said laughing like a psycho.

"AND ME, SELFISH!? All you lot care about if your dumb PRIDE and EGO! I put SOOO much effort into this group too! And before you accuse me of not making you any breakfast... USE YOUR FUCKING EYES! On the counter," i said pointing at it "THERE is your food, you ungrateful idiots!" I said trying to remain calm, but failing as i felt it boil up and i pushing the table and stood up.

"You know what? YOU WANT SOMETHING TO EAT?" I say picking up the plate.

"HERE GO EAT IT!" I yell throwing the plate at the wall near Namjoon. I ran up to my room and fell on my bed crying my heart out. I suddenly felt really dizzy, and like I was gonna throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up the bits of pancake I got to eat, stumbling back to my room I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep.

Namjoons PoV

What the fuck. I stood there shocked at Taehyungs sudden outburst. I looked at the others and saw the shock and guilt on their faces, maybe it is our fault. It's not him.. it's us.

"Hey, lets just eat yeah? Surely he will be over it later right?" Hoseok said grabbing a plate. Breaking our silence.

We all nodded and ate the pancakes Tae had made.