Thursday- 95

Bakugou pov
"Katsuki!" I heard Mina's voice from outside the door. Groaning, I got up off the sofa and went to open it. Since stupidly agreeing to go to the reunion, Mina thought it'd be best to do a little shopping since my clothes weren't up to standards apparently. I didn't know why I agreed to come, perhaps because I just wanted to see him again; to see how he felt towards me. I'd probably just end up getting more hurt, but I had said yes and Mina wouldn't let me decline.
"Hey you two." Unsurprisingly Mina and Uchida were there, holding hands and smiling. Ever since he moved to the city a year ago, they started dating instantly; well almost instantly. Because of their relationship, I had got to know him more, and I even consider him a friend. We didn't get on amazingly or anything, yet we could stand each other and that was all I needed.
"Hey Katsuki." Smiled Uchida. Over the past years, he had really grown into his features, he looked kind of handsome. It was as if he had lost so much of the tension in his face, making him look nicer and friendlier. He had grown his white hair out a bit, short on the sides yet longer in the top. His personality shifted from being so awful and nasty, to actually being kind and even funny at times. Perhaps all the changes were what convinced me to go on a date with him when he first moved to the city. We met whilst working and he asked if we could go on a date to, as if some cruel joke, Orange; the restaurant Red and I went to to come out to his parents. I ignorantly agreed despite still not fully liking him back then, but his good looks and charming personality probably made me think it could help me forget Red; it didn't. During the meal I felt sick and left early; thankfully Uchida understood and we never talked about it again. A few weeks later when Mina and him crossed paths, I guess they went through the emotions and had been happily dating ever since. It was hard to be friends with people who were so in love, especially in my case. Mina grabbed me by the arm and pulled me through the doorway.
"Come on, time to go shopping."

"So, what is actually happening for the reunion, like it can't just be a party if it's over three days?" I shouted to Mina who was on the other side of the curtain of my dressing room. I was buttoning up a blue waistcoat, trying my best not to get agitated.
"Well, I think Izuku said, Friday evening will be like, the formal party/ reunion thingy, then Saturday Izuku has this big-ass boat and we'll spend most of the day on that going down the river. But I think that's mainly for the media really, so they can get photos and stuff," I sighed. I hated getting too much media attention. It probably all stemmed from the breakup, since a lot of magazines and news articles covered it, it was actually quite a big story at the time; everyone was obsessed. I hated every memory from then, it was awful seeing so many people talk and speculate about your relationship.
"And Sunday?" I asked, pulling up a pant leg.
"We're going to UA for another party and, as Izuku phrased it, a trip down memory lane. Also some of the teachers will be there."
"It's gonna be a draining three days." Moaning, I stepped out into the waiting room, where Mina was sitting on a chair.
"Oh, you look so smart! Uchida come look at this!" She clapped, with her boyfriend stepping out another dressing room.
"Yeah, nice man." He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I looked down at myself; a red shirt and black tie, covered by a tight blue waistcoat, with dark trousers and a belt for the bottom.
"Do I not look too- formal?" I asked, conscious of being overdressed.
"Didn't Deku say to come formal for Friday?" Uchida turned to Mina, who nodded. It was still strange to me hearing everyone call Deku 'Deku', since the name originally came from me.
"Yes, formal for the first and last night. Now, one outfit down, two to go!"

We sat in a cafe, Aka, with them two talking and laughing; I just wanted to go home. We had finished our shopping and the two of them thought it'd be fun to spend another hour or so to go get something to eat and drink. It seemed like eventually, Uchida realised how out of it I looked, sitting miserably and leaning on my arm, and decided to spark a conversation. "Are you not a tiny bit excited to see the others Katsuki? At the reunion." I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Maybe I would be if it wasn't for Re- Eijirou." I sighed, staring down into my black coffee.
"Something good could come from it, you never know." Uchida shrugged his shoulders.
"Like what? We can't get back together cause he needs to stay in Haneki- and it's not like I even want to get back together," I could feel the piercing gaze of Mina next to me. "And I bet he's completely forgotten about me-"
"Oh please Katsuki, stop being ridiculous." Mina snapped, drinking her iced coffee.
"What, isn't he dating that- that Cupid guy anyways." When I found out about their romance, I just felt so low. Even though I expected it to happen at some point, watching him finally move on was hard.
"Oh come on Katsuki, they broke up anyways."
"Did they?" Said Uchida with surprise.
"Well, I think so, they weren't super open about it, but I think most people are saying that anyways-"
"Can we please stop talking about Cupid." I interrupted. I really hated that guy, he always seemed so arrogant and cocky; I guess Eijirou had a type. Mina sighed next to me.
"Okay, okay. But Katsuki, you realise you will be seeing him tomorrow. What are you gonna do?" I leaned back into my chair in despair, hating the thought.
"Well I certainly won't be going up and speaking to him."
"Okay but what if he goes up to you?" Uchida bit into his lemon cake, eying me.
"Well, I just don't know. Like what am I meant to say?" I could feel myself getting flustered, "Hey Red long time no see, I don't actually hate you but you probably hate me-"
"He doesn't hate you Katsuki." Mina said, yet I ignored her.
"'I just thought I'd let you know I'm incredibly depressed and I still love you' yeah cause that'd do the trick." At the moment, I knew it was time for me to leave. Feeling the emotions begin to overtake me, I grabbed my bags and stood up. "I'll- I'll see you tomorrow Mina, Uchida." I placed my money on the table. Mina tried calling to me, yet I carried on walking, I just wanted to be alone.
"Sit down Katsuki, we should probably talk about this-"