67

GG' YOUNG BOY
_______________
KDG

"Can I just call my girlfriend deg"?

"Sir. Sit down"

I smacked my lips sitting back down.

"Whatchu' in here fo"? Some nigga with dreads asked me.

I looked at him shaking my shit "Shit"

"Hm. Same bra"

The guard opened the cell "You" She pointed at me "Come here"

I stood up following her out the cell after she locked it back shut

She directed me to the phone "You got five minutes. Literally, do what you can"

I nodded dialing Delecia "Fuck" I mumbled going back.

I dialed India number putting the phone to my ear waiting for her to pick up.

She answered on the fifth ring "Hello"? She mumbled

"Hey-. Hey India baby this Kentrell-"

"MAN WHAT! KENTRELL I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU BRA FUCK IS YOU DOING IN JAIL! WHAT DID YOU DO"!

"Aw Ben told you-. And calm down forreal just chill"

"What even happened"!

"Mane.. So-. They arrested me right after my show bae ion know what's going on forreal. It's just alota bullshit going on bu-"

"You lying to me Kentrell"

I sighed "Man no I'm no-"

I heard her crying "How you just gone get locked up & go to jail on me when I'm pregnant? Like deg Kentrell despite that fuck shit I said bra I really need my baby to have a father in his life. Now you got me feeling some type of way because I'm gone have to do this shit alone. I still want your help. Yo-. You just don't get it I was tryna tell you I was pregnant but you got mad at me out of no where. I didn't do none to you though! This is why I'm so frustrated because I'm pregnant & you just out here bra"!

I covered my mouth with my hand just in hell of shock "Da-. I mean shit, damn I'm sorry I ain't know you was gone tell me this! I thought it was something else. I'm sorry I ain't even know"

"Ay. Listen to me, hello"?

"Hmm"?

"Bra calm down I'm coming back home, you not gone have to do none by yourself ima be right the-"

"Nooo! How do I know that shit? You lie for no reason plus you still ain't even told me what you did"!

"Can't speak on that shit India why the fuck would I do that right na? Man use yo head"

"It's something you not telling me. It's something you ain't told me. Why you lying to me"?

"I'm gone get to that part bra. But all I need from you is to have my back right now. Can you just do that"?