24

"w—why do you want that!" felix stepped back from the boy, "that's my brother! he might be a butthole but still!"

jisung rolled his eyes, "I'm not the relationship type person, so please!"

"then why are you with him in the first place! he might be a fuckboy but he has feelings!"

"he and I won't work out, I already know that!"

"how do you know! have you even tried!" felix shot back.

jisung flinched, scratching the back of his neck he gave an awkward shrug. "no.."

"then why break up with him! watch, once he leaves you. you'll regret everything."

jisung put a hand on felix's shoulder, "that's what I'm afraid of. getting attached."

felix loosened his shoulders and sighed. rubbing his forearm, he pouted. "why did you date him then? playing with people's feelings isn't right.."

"it's complicated. but please!"

"no." felix bluntly told. pushing jisung's hand off his shoulder, he shook his head. "no! I won't! even if I do wanna know about binnie's crush, I'm not sacrificing my brother's love for you!"

jisung let out a shocked, 'what?' giving out a light chuckle right after. "lee minho and love? mixed together, no way. and for me? I'm just a mere stranger."

"you're wrong, minho talks about you twenty four-seven. you don't understand how annoying it gets!"

jisung couldn't help but get intrigued. felix wasn't the type to lie. plus, his expression and tone of voice was quite believable. so he decided to listen just for this once. his stubbornness started to fade away, until he finally sighed. jisung's head fell down, "fine..I'll listen. t—tell me what he says."

"h—he says you're very pretty..well not pretty—"

"I'm not pretty!" jisung interrupted. but felix waved his hands as a 'no'.

"no! I was gonna correct myself and say beautiful..he also says your voice is very soothing. like when you went over to our place, he fell asleep just by you talking. your kisses and hugs are the best, even if they're not real..he wishes you can look past everything. but he does have a reputation and all that.."

jisung doze off, trying to picture minho saying that? it was quite impossible. but, was it really the truth?

"do you believe me? I can't lie..he's quite the asshole but he does know how to love.."

jisung covered his face from embarrassment, mumbling softly. "he really..said that?"

felix nodded, "yep! he's really cheesy and cliche. you know he's been watching romance movies more often? he even asked me, 'do you think jisung would like watching the sunset?' or 'do you think jisung would like this?' if he's shopping." felix took a deep breath to mimic the boy some more, "jisung this! jisung that! he won't buy anything unless it's jisung approved, he won't do this because jisung doesn't like it! you like cheesecake right?"

jisung nodded slowly from the question.

"he likes cheesecake everything now! I'm pretty sure he didn't even know cheesecake existed!"

jisung giggled from felix's words. he felt a some relieve, how could this all be a lie? if someone could pull that out of their ass in such a short amount of time, they're a genius. but felix? he wasn't the brightest, probably doesn't know what integrity is. overall, jisung could feel the truthfulness in his words.

"do you believe me now?"

jisung hates admitting he's wrong, but he nods his head. "yeah..guess I was being selfish."

"yeah, you were."

"rude!" jisung playfully hits felix's shoulder, he then receives a childish whine from the boy.

"to be honest, I think my brother changed for you. as much as I would love an answer, I got to go."

"why? don't you wanna know?" jisung asked with curiosity. but felix shook his head, pointing behind jisung.

"he's been waiting for a while."

"who?—" jisung then turned around, his eyes locked with minho who stood not too far from them.

"gotta go! I got to run to binnie! bye bye!"

"f—felix wait—!"

but felix left without a word, he ran back inside the mall. jisung hearing a loud laugh from the boy, he groaned. "idiot.." he whispered.

jisung turning around, he gave a little smile. "s—so..how much did you hear?"

"all of it." minho gave off a serious vibe, which scared jisung of course. the older walking closer to him, he pulled jisung's wrist to bring them closer. "why would you say such things?" he harshly whispered, making jisung gulp.

"b—because.."

"did you not really believe all those 'I love you's' to the love bites to the fancy dates. I don't spoil anyone jisung."

jisung buries his face in minho's chest, it's a rare sight to minho which makes him quite surprised. not hearing a response, he feels his shirt become wet all of a sudden.

"j—jisung?"

jisung looking up, his eyes are all puffy. sniffing, he wipes away the new coming tears. all he does is smile at the boy,

"sorry..it's the first time I've felt genuine love by someone in my life.."