𝟙𝟠

Jungkooks phone was buzzing and it was preventing Taehyung from sleeping. He sighed and sat up to check Jungkooks phone which was blown up by messages from Jimin?

"How the hell did he get Jimins number?" Taehyung yawned, asking himself and looking at his side, where Jungkook was sleeping deeply. He opened the messages.

Jimin
Kook. We need to talk about this.
I don't want to keep this a secret from Tae.
I don't want to lie to him
He means everything to me.
He'll understand I swear.

Jungkook (Tae is texting)
About what again?

Jimin
Don't act stupid.
You know what.

Jungkook (Tae texting)
Call me.

Jimin
Is Tae asleep?

Jungkook (Tae texting)
Yes.

Jimin ended up calling and Taehyung answered.

"Kook we need to tell Taehyung! Especially now that you two are dating, imagine how bad he'll feel if we didn't tell him. He doesn't even know that I dated a rich guy before so it's not like I can use that as a cover up."

".. you two dated?" Taehyung asked quietly and Jimin was silent on the other end of the line.

"Taehyung I swear we meant to tell you earlier. It was in the past and I'm sorry I haven't been honest with you."

Taehyung ended the call and turned it completely off. He felt upset. At the same time he felt uncomfortable. His best friend had sex with his boyfriend before, his lips had been on his boyfriends lips before. He understands that Jungkook has had other people before Taehyung but the fact that Jimin was one of them just made him cringe. He was also upset that they didn't tell him any sooner, especially Jimin. They both usually told each other everything when the event happened. He was upset with the both of them.

Taehyung wanted time alone, he didn't want to be around anyone at the moment. He quickly freshened up and got ready to leave the hotel for a bit before Jungkook could wake up. He grabbed his phone and hotel key card and left the room. He didn't know where he was going but he'd just let his legs walk him to any place in Paris.

It was a bit chilly in the morning but it didn't bother Taehyung, he had many more things in his mind. He ended up stopping at some small café, he bought a cup of coffee and a croissant. He felt his phone buzz many times, due to Jimin texting him multiple times. Taehyung muted Jimins text messages.

Taehyung laid his head on the cold table and shut his eyes for a bit, he was still a little tired but he didn't want to go back to the hotel at the moment. He heard someone walk by and take a seat in the empty chair in front of him. Taehyung lifted his head and looked at the person in front of him.

"I know I'm the last person you want to see but I was walking by and you're alone? I was concerned." Antoine said softly and Taehyung sighed.

"Don't be, I'm fine," he sipped his coffee and didn't even have to energy to argue with Antoine.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked.

"Back at the hotel."

"Are you guys fighting?"