𝟙𝟡

Taehyung has never laughed so hard in his life before and Antoine thought that is was absolutely adorable. They went ice skating instead and Antoine fell so badly, Taehyung couldn't help but laugh his ass off.

"Help me up," Antoine complained as Taehyung tried calming himself down.

"Sorry," he chuckled and held a hand out for Antoine. Antoine took his hand but just pulled him down with him. Taehyung landed on Antoine. "I take it back."

"If I go down, you go down with me."

That brought shivers down Taehyungs spine because Antoine would do something like that in reality.

"Calm down, I would never actually hurt you," he frowned.

"We should go," Taehyung gave a fake smile.

"If you want to then sure," he shrugged and allowed Taehyung to get up first before he could help himself up.

"It was fun," Taehyung commented.

"We haven't done anything like this in a while, I kind of miss it," Antoine admitted and Taehyung nodded in agreement.

They went to a bench to take off their skates and Antoine finished before Taehyung.

"Sorry Im taking forever," Taehyung apologized and looked up at Antoine.

"It's fine, don't worry about it," he smiled and Taehyung smiled back. He was going to go back to untying his skates but Antoine grabbed his chin with his thumb and index finger. He made Taehyung face him and he was uncomfortably close.

"Antoine." Taehyung whined.

"Tae please.." Antoine pleaded quietly.

"We should go."

Antoine ignored him and connected their lips together. Taehyung pushed him away and gave him a look of disgust.

"I gave you another chance but you just fucked it up all over again. I hope to god that  you know that this is it. I don't ever want to see you ever again in my life." Taehyung hissed. "Get out of my face."

Antoine smiled and got up, he returned his skates and left without a care. It was worrisome, Taehyung knew he had something planned but he wasn't sure what.

Taehyung quickly took off his skates and returned them quickly. He then went outside and turned on his phone. The walk back to the hotel was a little far and he didn't bring enough money for a car ride back.

Once his phone turned on, it blew up with text messages and missed phone calls notifications. He unlocked his phone and quickly dialed Jungkooks number. He answered instantly.

"Can you pick me up?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook groaned.

"You had me worried Tae. Of course I'll pick you up, where are you?" He asked.

"I'm at the ice rink near the Eiffel Tower." He said.

"I'll be there in a minute," he declared and ended the call. Taehyung wiped his lips, he felt uncomfortable and disgusting in a way.

Jungkook came in a matter of minutes and Taehyung quickly got into the car. Jungkook hugged him from the driver's seat and Taehyung hugged back.

"Sorry I left like that." Taehyung apologized.

"Don't be sorry, if anything I'm sorry," he pecked Taehyungs lips. "Let's go back to the hotel?"

"Yes, please."

"Have you been here the entire time?" Jungkook asked as he started driving back to the hotel.

"No, I was else where before."

"By yourself?"

"No.." Taehyung murmured and looked out the window.

"Who were you with?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung stayed silent for a moment. "Taehyung?"

"With some old friends," he lied. He really didn't feel like arguing or hearing Jungkook yell about Antoine at the moment, he just wanted to hide in the bed sheets.

"I'm glad you had fun? Im guessing you want to have another lazy day then?"

Taehyung nodded his head and felt a hand rest on his upper thigh.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm just tired from the ice skating."

"How about I run a warm bath for you and you can relax there," He smiled.

"Only if you join me," Taehyung smiled back,

"Things would get out of hand if I joined." He answered truthfully.

"Part of me is okay with that," Taehyung shrugged. Jungkook snorted and squished his thigh in response. "Hey, let me just be honest with you." He started. "I wasn't hanging out with old friends today, I was hanging out with an old boyfriend."

"Antoine.?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes.. he came up to me and I was upset so I agreed and I thought we were actually becoming good ish friends but things happened and now I don't know what he is going to do," he confessed.

"What things happened." Jungkook was trying his best to keep his cool, it was one thing that Taehyung literally had him worried about just leaving and another thing that he was having fun as Jungkook was freaking out but Antoine??

"We were ice skating and it was nice but after he kissed me and I yelled at him and he looked pretty sketchy, not that he didn't already but yeah.. I'm sorry.."

"It's okay... it wasn't your fault anyway, but if his disgusting lips touched yours I'm just going to have to make sure they're all mine again. One peck isn't enough."

Taehyung blushed and bit the inside of his lip, that probably meant Jungkook was planning on getting pretty sexual that night, not really a lazy day anymore.

(A/N: sorry this is short, just needed to end now or this chapter would become way too hecking long)