Part 61

Christine's POV

I woke up from a good dream. It was peaceful and calm and it soothed me. I later then realized I was in his arms which is why I had a good sleep. Jungkook's arm became my pillow as I rested my arm around him. He was lying sidewards facing me. He smiled as he brushed some stray hair away from my face.

"Goodmorning sunshine" He said softly, looking straight into my eyes, making my heart melt.

"Why are you up so early?" I smiled at him

"Nothing.." he said half smiling

"Did you even sleep?" I asked now curious. His eyes grew wide for a second before nodding with his eyes closed.

"Ofcourse I did. I slept peacefully."

I was about to protest when we heard a knock from outside my door.

"Yah, are you guys clothed? Can I come in?" Oppa asked from outside.

"What the hell hyung. Ofcourse we are." Jungkook hissed and Oppa came in smiling.

"I'm kidding. Even if you didn't answer, I'd go in and if I see my sister unclothed, I swear you won't see the next sunrise" He told Jungkook.

"Hey.. How are you feeling Tinnie ah?" Oppa said as he sat on my side of the bed.

"I'm good.. Oppa.. Are you still mad for what I did yesterday?" I asked looking down as I played with my fingers.

"The slapping incident?" he asked and I flinched. I didn't really want to remember it. I feel so shameful right now.

"Tinnie ah..." oppa said softly, taking my hand in his.

"Slapping someone is never right no matter what reason you had. Even if she was my umma or not, I'd be mad." he said and I nodded biting my lip.

"But hyung she just-" Jungkook tried to protest when oppa raised his hand to stop him from saying any more.

"Jungkook can you leave us first?" Oppa asked. I looked at Jungkook and he looked at me.

"I'll just have a talk with her. You go eat your breakfast. Jin prepared it for today."

Jungkook then looked at oppa who looked back at him. Jungkook looked at me then sighed as he went outside.

"I'm sorry oppa.." I said bowed down

"Ani.. I'm sorry Tinnie ah.. I sent money to umma and said that if that's all they want, they shouldn't contact me ever again. I wanted to be proven wrong.. I want to prove you wrong.. I was waiting for a call from her but nothing came.. You were telling the truth but my better judgment got clouded.. Maybe I just missed umma that much and Oppa's really sorry. Ever since appa left.. She never became the umma I once knew.. I lost her the same time I lost appa." He said in tears. I wiped his tears as mine flew freely. He took me in his embrace and I hugged him back.

"You're all I have Tinnie ah.. Promise me that we'll get through this.. You'll be okay.. Okay?" he whispered as he cried.

"Shh. I won't leave without a fight. I'll get better oppa. You won't be alone okay? You're all I have too." I whispered shakily as I hug him tight.

We let go and smiled at eachother before we went out to have our breakfast.

"Goodmorning!" Jin came towards me to hug me and I returned it. "I prepared the breakfast this morning. It's better. After all. Teacher's more experienced than my student. Right?" He said nudging oppa who just glared at him

"Lets eat lets eat." I said dragging both of them to the table as I sat in between them. The others were still sound asleep. Jungkook sat opposite to Oppa and I just gave him a smile. He looks tired. Omona. Ottuke?