2.1

"READY? LET'S GO!"

Cassandra claps her hands, brining them down to her sides. Taking off into a dead sprint across the mat in the big arena. She starts into a cartwheel, finally ending into a lay out with a full twist. Clapping her hands to show the crowd and judges that she ended her stunt.

Turning around on the corner of the mat, she waited for her cue to go into her fly routine. The girls on her teams line up and all taking turns doing back flips. Landing into an uneven line, girls running around, making dance movements with their hands, while the front girls jump and land on their knees to do a little dance move.

Cassandra takes off, landing in a cartwheel and doing a couple backflips to land into the arms of the girls that were her spotters.

In Cassandra's mind, she knew she couldn't mess this up. She needed Forks to stay an All Star Cheer Team. The girls throw her up into the air, making her do a basket toss. She lands safely back into their arms. Going up again, they throw her up, till she does a little summersault on their hands. She lifts her leg into a heel stretch, and switching to a scorpion. The girls lift her up higher. The final was coming and Cassandra smiled large and before she could blink, she was thrown into the air. Cassandra twisted her body into Arabian 1 1/2 basket toss.

Landing back into her spotters arms, she flips out into a summersault on the mat, standing up and clapping her hands, bring her hands down to her hips - standing in a sassy stance. The song comes to the end, Cassandra is smiling, breathing somewhat heavily. The crowd is silent, before erupting into a loud cheer. Cassandra ears were hurting from the amount of screaming, but she was so glad to be back in the competitive nature of cheerleading.

The girls smile, all waving and doing flips as they exit the stage. Cassandra runs back, waving and smiling at the crowd. Finally behind the curtain, she smiles and makes her way slowly to her bag place by the mirrors that she did her makeup in earlier.

"Cassandra! Awesome 1 1/2 Arabian, was the basket toss even supposed to be apart of the routine?"

Cassandra takes her water bottle out of her bag, taking a drink before turning around to her teammate Samantha, "actually no, but I wanted to show case we can do more. Besides we are level 8 all star."

Sam smiles, "totally bad-ass. I'm glad you're on the team. You're one of the best."

"ALL TEAMS BACK TO THE STAGE FOR ANNOUNCING OF WINNERS."

Cassandra smiles and puts her arm around Sam's shoulders, "lets go!"

Samantha giggles, letting the 5'0 girl pull her to the front of the stage. Grabbing hands with Sam and another teammate of her's, she starts to ignore the announcer. Only praying to get first place. It's the only win to get before they can go to the NCA All Star National Championship in March.

"And first place goes to... FORKS HIGH SCHOOL!"

Cassandra let's out a unexpected breath of air, jumping up and down with her teammates. She turns around, smiling grabbing the trophy from one of the judges. Thanking them for the win.

 Thanking them for the win