6: To Be Honest

Everyone was unpacking which turned the whole apartment into a mess. Everyone at least lost one or two things at the suite and were running around the house looking for their items
"Guys! Whatever you lost will be shipped to our apartment so don't worry!" Namjoon finally announced at the stairs while people were tripping over things and making the apartment dirty. After his statement, everyone settled Down and continued to unpack. They unpacked for the whole day when they got back and finished at exactly 12:00 PM. "Ah, we finally finished." Jin slumped on the couch just like the others. Namjoon was the only one sitting upright because he wasn't rushing to unpack like everyone else was making themselves tired.
"We only unpacked for twelve hours." Everyone looked at Namjoon with a sarcastic oh-really-we-didn't-know-that-face. "Well you can say that so easily because you are not even tired." Yoongi groaned while saying it because he wished he still had energy.
"Yeah, how are you not tired? Like you said, we unpacked for twelve hours."
Hoseok needed the answer besides the fact he is the member with most energy and always so happy.
"Because I was folding my clothes and putting my stuff correctly where it belongs instead of stuffing my dresser with random clothing and making a pile of my stuff." Namjoon smirked.
The others looked away in embarrassment because it was a true fact. The doorbell rang unexpectedly and the others were suprised. No one ever rings the doorbell except for Yoongi and the manager. Other than that, people knock. Namjoon opened the door to find a young teenage boy.
"Uhhhhhh this is for N-Namjoon?" Clearly, this boy was an ARMY due to the fact he had five BTS pins on his cap.
"Yeah I am right here. Are these the lost items from the Hotel suite?" The boy nodded vigorously to the question. He gave Namjoon a paper to sign and he did sign it. The boy stood there frozen making eye contact with Namjoon as Namjoon smiled. "Uh I LOVE YOU A LOT YOUR MY FAVOURITE MEMBER." The boy then dashed away in a blink of an eye as if Namjoon was just seeing things. He closed the door and chuckled. "The boy is so cute!" Taehyung smiled with his box smile because he just loves children and how cute they are. Jungkook thought about the boy's actions and it resembled a bit of himself. That would be me if Namjoon was in front of me. I guess we have something in common. Jungkook smirked to himself. "He was really cute. The way he stutters was adorable. But it is pretty overwhelming to be standing in front of your favourite idol." Jimin pointed out. Namjoon then opened the box as everyone rushed over. When the box was nearly empty, Jungkook grabbed his Air Pods. He was so happy to see them like he had just got a pair for the first time. He then got his phone and listened to music, lying on the couch smiling while he listened to the sweet and savory tunes of Troye Sivan songs. Namjoon smiled at Jungkook because he was now happy to have his buds back.

It was sunset and Jungkook was taking pictures out his window because for some reason, the sky was really beautiful then on any regular day. It had more colour and contrast which made it beam with beauty. He looked down and saw other people doing the same thing. He smiled. Jungkook then thought of how he loved Namjoon and could imagine him holding his waist while watch the sunset together. He felt like telling someone that he loves Namjoon a lot to the extent where it is too much. So he trusted Jimin with this decision.

Jungkook: Uh Jimin?

Jimin: what's up?

Jungkook: where are you?

Jimin: at the park. The sunset is beautiful today so I had to take some pictures look at this

 The sunset is beautiful today so I had to take some pictures look at this