chapter 16 i fell for my best friend

~a couple days later~
Toby's p.o.v
I was making breakfast because why the hell not?. I put on some music and started danceing to it!, while singing/humming along. When I was done making breakfast the song ended, I turned around to see a smirking Y/N at the door way "u-uhhhh" "toby I didnt know you could dance let alone sing" I blushed and looked away "i-i dont do i-it often" and she nodded "anyways I smelled food" I turned off the stove and grabed a spatula and a plate. I put f/b/f (favorite breakfast food) on her plate and handed it to her. She took the plate and kissed my cheek "thank you toby" and walked away. I on the other hand was frozen and was blushing BIG time. I could feel the blood go to my head I nearly passed out! But I didn't luckily and I played myself of food. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV to see if anything good was going on "o-oh ghost hunters.....n-nah" I continued looking. I eventually settled on 'my haunted house' good show. I continued eating and watching the show.

Y/Ns p.o.v
I woke up to the sme for f/b/f so I got up, got dressed and walked-well fractionally ran down stairs. I went to the kitchen to see a singing and danceing toby. Man I didnt know he could sing and dance, he really good. I smirked and ch continued listening untell he turned around took at me "u-uhhh" "toby I didnt know you could dance let alone sing" "i-i dont do i-it often" I nodded "I smelled food" he nodded and turned back around,. He grabed a spatula and a plate then handed me a plate of f/b/f, I kissed his cheek and said thank you then walked to the living room and sat on the floor. I heard toby sit on the couch and turn on the TV. after some time of looking he decided to watch 'my haunted house'. After I was done eating I got up and went to put my plate in the sink, when I felt arms aro uh ns my waist. I turned around to see BEN "hey there sweet heart~" "hi, can you let me go?" He smirked and held on tighter "nope, your mine all mine" this scared me. Then out of nowhere BEN hit the floor with a thud and behind him was a pissed off looking masky. "Y/N you okay?" I nodded yeah I'm fine, thanks for the help masky" he nodded "no problem". I looked and the BEN on the ground "is he going to be okay?" "Yeah, hes just passed out" I nodded and started to head to my room.

Toby's p.o.v
I flopped onto my bed thinking about Y/N how her hair's always perfect,how her e/c eyes anyways shin bright like the stars at night,her flawless skin. I love her, I fell in love with my best friend....she probably doesnt feel the same but that's okay! I just need to tell her how I feel before I do something stupid. I cant...I just cant....I'm scared of rejection and if she rejects me then....I would cry. I thought about what I could do......I graded a card and wrote something on it then I decorated it!. (this picture above it what he wrote and how he decorated the card) After that I needed something to put it in.....F/F of caurse! I went out to find Y/N some f/f. (favorite flower, but too those who are allergic to pollen he will give you fake versions of that flower)

~when he comes back fr getting the flowers/fake flowers~
Tobys p.o.v
I went to my room and put the card on one of the flowers then I started to give myself a little pep talk. I looked in the mirror "y-you got this toby, d-dont be so nervous s-shes your best friend t-theres nothing t-to be nervous about......o-other then rejection.....that d-did not h-help" I breathed in and out slowly once I was ready I grabed the flowers and started my walk to Y/Ns room. The closer I got the more nervous I became. Soon I was ticking and twitching madly. When I got to her door I was a ticking and twitching mess, I puts my twitching hand over the door ready to knock but my hand just levatated over it. I tried to knock but my hand wont listen so I forced myself to knock.

Y/Ns p.o.v
I was listening to music when i heard a knock on my door. I stoped the music and opened the door to see a ticking and twitching toby, i got concerned to i let him in, then i noticed the f/f in his hands I smiled and looked at him "toby you okay?" He looked at me with fear in his eyes? Why fear? "Y-y-yeah i-im f-fine!" I hugged him trying to calm him down, which worked.....a bit. "U-u-um Y/N i-i-i got t-these for y-you" he said as he handed me the flowers. I took them and smiled "thank you toby" he smiled back "n-n-no problem" I kissed his cheek making him blush a lot, I giggled and went to get a vase with water (if they are fake then you just got a vase) and put the flowers in it. I set it by my window then I noticed a card, i took the card and read it, I smiled and blushed a bit "thank you toby" he nodded "n-no problem bea-Y/N!" he chuckled nervously "a-anyways i-i-i have to go!" He said as he ran out my door. I layed on my bed and thought about toby and how sweet he is "I have fallen for my best friend"