1. Naked Man

"Hey y/n, come in!" my older brother greets me with his gummy smile and lets me in.

"Yoongi, don't act all sweet like that. You know why I'm here, and I'm tired today..." I complain, knowing how long my task will take today, like it always does. "Listen," he wraps his arm around my neck. "We made a deal. I give you money, you clean my house."

"I regret that deal, you could at least take care of our little brother in the evening. I'm tired of always doing it," I whine in his ear for him to understand my exhaustion. "That's what I did for four years, taking care of you and Daehan. Stop complaining, all right?"

"Yeah...Whatever..." I get his arm away from me and walk to the kitchen while he's going to his large, black sofa to sit down.

A door suddenly gets opened. "Damn, Yoongi. Where do you put your towels?!" an unfamiliar male voice echoes through the house. I turn around to peek at the person, who came from out of nowhere, and who I didn't expect to hear, but a tall, naked, muscular man soaked to the bone appears within sight.

I gape from shock, but without even knowing why, I freeze and cannot avert my eyes from this man. In short seconds, I collect the pieces of my body and glance away to avoid this. My eyes burnt, and my brain just became dust. I'm on fire and more embarrassed than ever.

"Jungkook! My sister's here!" my brother yells once he understands that I saw the bare figure of the boy standing all at ease before us. "Holy sh- I...I...didn't see her...!" the man shouts back, but I do not even dare to look at him again. "Go back in the bathroom, goddammit...!"

I can now only hear some footsteps tapping against the parquet floor in a hurried manner, so I whirl around and let my frustration go out. "Thanks for burning my eyes! Dammit..." I utter out of anger and embarrassment, snapping at my stupid brother. "Ya. Calm the hell down. I didn't expect him to go out of the shower like that, all right?"

"You could have told me you're gay, and that you live with someone."

"What? I'm not gay! He's a best friend of mine, and I let him live in my house because he doesn't have any money," he tells me, mad about what I just insinuated. "And your 'best friend' as you call him, wanders around the house naked without any problem? Are you kidding me?"

"Y/N. I am not gay," he exclaims firmly. "You know...you can tell me...there's nothing wrong about it..." I keep on insisting while gathering my stuff to get ready to clean the whole house. "For god's sake, shut the hell up. Even if I like both boys and girls, it's just a friend, got it?" he sternly states to end the argument.

"No need to be so rude," I say and take my bucket filled with water to go and clean the dining room, however as I'm heading to it, I stumble upon the boy that was in his birth suit just a few seconds ago, but who isn't anymore, to my greatest relief. White t-shirt and grey sweatpants, cozy.

I quickly glance away to not let any eye contact remain between us as he seems awkward, but so am I, so I ignore him and just pass by his tall figure.

"What the hell did you eat you pig?!" I shout at the sight of the table in the center of the room, all dirty, with what seems to be pizza leftover and all types of disgusting junk food. "Be quiet, we're watching TV," the lazy man, who does not care about me, dares to state.

I mumble every kind of swearing words that I can use to insult him without being heard. He thinks I'm just his maid and that he can treat me like a poor old sock when I'm his damn little sister.

"Y/N," he calls my name. "I'm busy."

"Get your butt here," he lets out without any shame. I don't do it but keep on cleaning that repugnant table and throw the empty boxes and more into the little plastic bag I took.