11. The Aftermath

Credit of the picture goes to my sisters friend!

——————————————————————

Y/n's POV
After what happened and after I walked into Slender and spoke to him in his office, I walked downstairs. BEN and Jack was on the couch watching T.V, I heard Toby arguing with Masky over what's better, waffles or cheesecake and Sally was playing with Smile dog on the floor. I sighed and walked over to the couch then just stood behind it.

"BEN..." I called and he jumped a little, whirling his head around to face me before sighing.

"Don't sneak up on me like that." He mumbled, putting his hand on his chest where his heart was, if it's still there. "If my heart was still beating I could've had a heart attack." He joked, chuckling a little. I just stared at him, emotionless and he stopped. "Ok nevermind... What's up Y/n?" He asked, leaning back on the couch.

"I'm sorry... About your sister..." I whispered, looking down. "I just got jealous..." I added and drifted my eyes to look at him. He smiled at me, reassuringly.

"It's fine. I'm sure she'll come around sooner or later. She did it with me." He replied and I sighed of relief before smiling back at him.

"Thanks BEN." I beamed and hugged him. He hugged back but he pulled me over the back of the couch. I squeaked and landed between him and Jack, my legs flailing all over the place. I blushed as Jack chuckled at me.

"Did you just squeak?" He asked and I blushed blood red, hiding my face. Jack laughed a little before mumbling something. I uncovered my face and glared at BEN.

"Why did you do that??" I questioned and he gave me a sly smile. I gulped as his hands travelled up to my sides.

"To do this!" He yelled before tickling me. I yelped before laughing loudly and kicking my legs about.

"Nuuuu! BEN stop it!!" I shouted between laughs but he shook his head.

"Nope!" He replied with a toothy grin and kept tickling me. I tried pushing his hands off but he wouldn't move them.

"BEEENN!" I whined, still laughing. "I can't breathe!" I gasped between laughs but he just laughed with me.

"BEN. Just stop." Jack growled and BEN stopped immediately, leaving me to gasp for air.

"Thanks Jack." I coughed as I lay my arm across my stomach.

"No problem. Now I can do it instead of BEN!" He yelled cheekily and started tickling me instead. I screamed before laughing again.

"Not you too Jack!" I shouted, pushing his hands away but again, it didn't work.

"No fair!" BEN whined and Jack stopped for a minute and I caught my breath. "You can tickle her and I can't? Jealous much." He mumbled/asked before getting up and walking off. Jack chuckled and let me go. I relaxed and hung my head off the couch, only to be met with Sally. I yelped and sat up then turned around. Sally smiled at me.

"Are you and Jackie dating or are you and BEN dating?" She asked, tilting her head. My face burst into a dark shade of red and my eyes widened.

"Why do you ask that?!" I exclaimed and she fluttered her eyes.

"Well, if BEN was tickling you, he either likes you or he was trying to make Jackie jealous. And since Jackie growled at BEN to stop, he was obviously jealous but since he started tickling you as well, that means he either likes you or wanted to make BEN jealous." She replied, smiling innocently before playing with Smile dog again. I blushed another shade of red and looked at Jack. He looked back and I fluttered my eyes at him.