Chapter 29

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockiWolf & Norabubbles We Know We've Been A While But I've Been Busy With Work And Norabubles Has Been Busy Doing A Summer Project For College But :) We're Back And We Have The Lovely Update For You All :) We Hope You Enjoy This Chapter :) Please Comment & Vote Guys And A Very Big Shout Out To Fans :) Thanks For Reading :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Blaze, Alison, Leo and Mick all sat down in their chairs trying to think of a plan, its was silent...Deadly silent, no one has said a word to each other for the past hour. Blaze growled causing everyone to look at him, "what's wrong Blaze?" Alison asked worry clear in her voice. Blaze looked at her replying "we need a plan and now. Mia been gone a hole day and who knows what he or those rouges have done to her".

Before Alison could confut her mate Leo's voice reached their ears, "I've got an idea...Why don't we all say sorry". Slowly everyone turned their heads to him giving him strange looks except Blaze who was giving him his best glaze.

Leo smiled sheepishly, "what? It could work...Eventually" Blaze growled at his son as Mick snack him around the head, "aw concussion". Mick signed thinking out loud, "where's Balthazar true mate when you need her?" Blaze looked at him before looking at a photos in a corner. 

It was a picture when Balthazar had a head. it was when himself, Balthazar and his mate went to the beach to enjoy summer they were all smiling and having fun. But now its a distant memory in a photo that's now gathering dust.

Mick then noticed he had spoken out loud when Blaze answered his question, "she was killed in a train accident when she was going to visit her parents...Balthazar had a head back then, he was a gentle soul but not long after the accident and he felt her pain and then her death he slowly turned into a cold, hearted, mad man...His mate was 6 mouth pregnant she was going to have a baby boy but...Sadly his life was ended that day like his mothers". 

Everyone became silent thinking about what Blaze just said. Monster or not you kinda had to feel sorry for him going threw that. But on the other hand if his mate could see him now she'd be devastated and ashamed on what he's done. 

Alison looked at Blaze then spoke, "maybe I should go back to him" everyone heads turned to her frowning. Leo growled/shouted "NO!!" Mick nodded "yes Luna you need to stay away from that beast. He's using Mia to get you back, he dose not care if she his daughter or whatever he only wants you and we need to protect you to stop that from happening".

As Alison tried to reason with her son Blaze eyes went wide when he had an idea, "will give him what he wants" he spoke quietly casing the others to look at him, "what was that Alpha" Mick asked.

Blaze nodded repeating again louder, "we're going to give him what he wants" Leo's jaw opened nearly hitting the floor, however he soon recovered himself and started growling/ shouting at his father threw gritted teeth, "ARE YOU MAD!! THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS! SHE NOT DOING THAT". 

Blaze growled back, he and Wolfen didn't like being challenged. Yes Leo his going to be Alpha very soon but he's not just yet, "Stand. Down. Leo!" Blaze growled punching at every word making sure to use his Alpha tone. 

He would feel Wolfen wanting to come out, his own son was disrespecting him and challenging him, "grrr he's a challenger we must show him who the Alpha is" Wolfen growled in his mind but Blaze pushed him down. Noticing his own self control was getting on edge Leo let Mick push him back down on his seat and took deep breaths as Alison was telling Blaze to do the same. 

Once the tension died down a bit Alison spoke, "Leo please let your father explain...Blaze baby what do you mean?". Blaze opened his eyes answering, "Alison you must go there and give Balthazar what he wants once that's happened he will be blinded by his very own ego".

Mick gave him a confused looked and asked, "do you have a PLAN Alpha Blaze?" Blaze smiled, Blaze had not smiled since Mia was token and it was a nice sign for all of them, "yes I have a plan...And believe me when I say these two things. Were getting Mia back, and Balthazar not coming out of his little "base"...Alive". 

Leo smiled asking, "what's the plan dad?" Blaze stood up and went over to a phone on the wall where he could call Nathan and tell him the plan, "its simple my son...Were going to use his madness and love against him and give him what he wants. Even though me and Wolfen don't like the idea its the only way to get Mia". 

Alison nodded, "this is for our little girl" she thought as Blaze told Nathan what was going to happen. He didn't went to use the link because he didn't want the other wolfs to know. They were just getting back to some normality after the "war". 

Leo turned around once his father was done and asked, "dad can I tell Mia's friends And Amy? they've been so worried about her". Blaze shook his head, "no my son I think it would be better to leave it as a surprise".

Everyone smiled liking the idea and they understood the plan very well. Hold on little Mia your family are coming to get you out of that hell hole and bring you home safe and sound...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We Hope You Enjoyed The Chapter :) Sorry About My Spellings Guys :) But We Hope You Liked It :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Big Shout Out To All Our Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We Love You All And Your Support :) Hoped You Liked This Chapter :) The Next Update Will Be Out Soon :) Ask Any Questions If You Like :) Bye From Me And Norabubbles Guys :) Bye For Now :) Bye...