Q/A, Contest and Note

I hope you all enjoyed this book immensely! Below is the Q/A, before I will talk about a contest that I am holding and then a final note. 

Question 1: What inspired you to write this book? - Multiple 

I wanted to write something fun that wouldn't be taken too seriously by everyone. There are PLENTY of mistakes, and I know that. If I was serious about publishing it, I would've rewritten it a long time ago. Note that I did start writing this when I was thirteen, and I am fifteen now. I was young, and that's why this book (I believe) gets better as it goes. I also have a personal connection to cancer as it has affected a lot of my family members unfortunately. 

Question 2: Sequel? Spin Off? Anything? - Multiple

There are eight years in between the final events of this book and the epilogue. That is eight years of stories to tell, and I am indeed thinking of writing some. Of course, I would have to think of a steady plot first. As for the spin off, many have requested a spin off from the point of view of Amber with Xavier present. This isn't a bad idea either. I am also open to writing books for Jordan and Blake if the people want it. Also, I may add bonus chapters into this book. 

Question 3: Did Amber and Xavier date? Are they still dating? - @a_crazy_demigod

Possibly - I haven't decided yet. I think this question would be better left for a spin off. However, if you want them to date, go ahead! 

Question 4: What happened to Ethan's mother? And what happened in the 8 year gap? And if they were already engaged how did Ethan propose? -  @LucyRose207 

Ethan's mother did in fact survive. Stef and Ethan (and the others) would've attended university and done a lot of shit. Possibly saved for the sequel? And Ethan would probably propose in a supermarket or something with a candy ring. I haven't really thought about it, but I can write a bonus chapter of it. 

Question 5: What would've happened if Stef didn't pass away? Would Ethan and herself still be together? Would they have any kids? - @xJaz_18x 

Ethan and Stef would have stayed together, even through hardships that we all know they would face. I do think they would've had kids - even if they would never be able to cook anything healthy for them (or tacos). Ethan's sisters would also have babysat them! Even earlier, they would've both gone to university. 

Question 6: What the heck? Is with? The epilogue? - Almost Everyone 

Real life, hun. Happy endings are great, but expected and they don't pack a punch as much as we'd like them to sometimes. I wanted this ending to be as real as possible, and sometimes life hits you with things like that. I do appreciate the people who realised this and commented about it. And yes, I had planned her death write from the beginning. 

Question 7: Now I have nothing to read.. where is the sequel? 

Not here yet obviously... but you can go and read my other books :) Also everything should go and follow my amazing friend @XDreamyHeadX because she is awesome and deserves followers and reads. Anyway, if there's a sequel in the future, I'll update this book to tell you guys. 

Cover Contest/Call: 

So I really want an awesome cover for this book besides the one that I made a year ago. I'm kind of crap with these things, and I want a cover that immediately looks beautiful and amazing. I will add it as the official front cover and tag you in the blurb. Email me your submissions to cassiemareeauthor@gmail.com please! This contest (not really a contest) will never end so keep on sending that stuff in guys! 

It would also be awesome to see some trailers being made. It probably won't happen, but anyone who takes the time to make a trailer for this would receive so much virtual love from me. I would also dedicate a part to it + plus a follow from me. 

Note: 

Again, thank you for reading. Till next time, folks. Keep that support coming, even if its not for me. Go and find your favourite author and brighten their day. Love you guys! 

- Cassie.M