Hearing

Grace gave Harry specific instructions to not get in trouble during the summer. So when Grace was getting prepared for his hearing, she was definitely not in a good mood.

"Grace I'm-" Harry started.

"Don't start," Grace said, fixing her hair. "Look... just tell Fudge boy what happened, tell him about 'Big D' and don't  avoid eye contact. They'll think you're lying... again."

Harry nodded quickly.

"We'd now like to call in the first witness for the defense, Grace Lily Potter," Fudge said.

Percy's face lit up as he looked up to see Grace walking in... oh god no. This was Percy's favorite dress of hers. She of course had no way of knowing, he never told her how much he loves that dress. The dress in question? It was a black sleeveless dress, that ended about halfway down her thighs. It hugged her perfectly and my god those hips.

"Hello Miss Potter," Fudge said, faking a smile.

"Hello Mr Fudge," She said, faking a smile.

Percy was staring, he didn't mean to stare but come on! She wore the hottest dress ever and he was supposed to not stare at those gorgeous... hips.

"And Albus P-"

"Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore," Dumbledore finished.

Grace smiled, the first in a while. It shifted to a neutral expression when the hearing began.

"It was a dementor, I saw it and it was attacking me and my cousin," Harry said.

"He was left in shock, so clearly he could sense something was wrong," Grace said.

"Impossible!" Fudge exclaimed. "Muggles can't see dementors."

"Yes... But he told us all that he could feel everything that was happening, Harry was defending him and he shouldn't be punished for protecting someone," Grace said, glancing over at Percy.

Percy looked away quickly, writing down what Fudge had said.

"I said it was impossible," Fudge said. "Just like your brother, you are clearly a liar."

Grace crossed her arms, "I am not a liar... and neither is he."

"Enough, Miss Potter," Fudge said, sternly.

"No!" Grace exclaimed. "You need to treat us as if you've nev-"

"He said enough!" Percy said.

Everyone turned to him, Grace frowned, "And what gives you the right to speak... scribe."

Grace walked over to him, he looked down at her, "I have a right to speak."

"Do you?" Grace asked.

Of course the way Percy was sitting, he could see her cleavage clearly. He swallowed and looked into her eyes. "Yes."

"Why don't you just stick to writing next time?" Grace asked, she started walking away, back to where Harry was sitting.

"No one's going to listen to a lying bitch," Percy said.

Grace turned to him, "And no one's going to listen to a pompous traitor."

While Arabella Figg was giving her testimony, Percy refused to look at Harry, he spent most of his time listening to Fudge and having occasional glances at Grace who was getting more beautiful by the minute.

Percy noticed he wasn't the only one who was staring at her. He looked to the man next to him who was biting his lip and licking his lips ever so often. Percy was fuming, how could someone look at his fiancé like th- oh right.

The man tapped Percy's shoulder, "She's a fox, ain't she?"

"No she's deceitful, that's what she is," Percy said.

"No but she's hot mate," The man said.

"Sure, why not?" Percy said, continuing to write. "I mean, she's not all that... her eyes are... hypnotizing. And her lips are... beautiful. And her chest is... perfect. And her hips are... her hips are..." Percy bit his lip quickly. "No she's not hot."

She's magnificent.

When the hearing was over, Percy caught up with Harry, Grace and Arthur.

"You only got off due to a technicality," Percy said to Harry.

He didn't even glance at Arthur, although when he was walking away, he turned around to get one last look at Grace.

"He was staring at you the whole time," Harry said.

"I know," Grace said.