Threesome

Lemon Warning

I ran towards the entrance of the ship. It was a cold day outside not to mention it was almost dark. The ship was a rather huge ship and after a long vacation with Dante and Zane, we were finally headed back home.

I looked behind me. Zane and Dante were struggling to bring their bags up as well as mine. I skipped my way to the room we were staying in since we'd be on the ship for about two days we had to have a place to sleep.

Opening up the door I ran inside and jumped down on the bed.

After a few minutes, I could hear the footsteps of them. They were both out of breath when they reached the room.

They dropped the stuff down on the floor and stared at me.

"Come on KC get off the bed you're making it all messy!" Dante yelled trying to fix the covers.

I jumped up off the bed and looked around the room. My cheerfulness quickly died out as I noticed there was only one bed in the room.

"Um, where are you guys sleeping?" I asked.

"Here," Zane replied giving a nervous laugh.

"Eh but there's only one bed??" I shouted.

Dantes' face blushed a deep red well Zanes got a small tint of pink.

"I guess we all have to share one," Zane mumbled.

"Seriously??" I asked my face now heating up as well.

I walked back over to the bed and jumped on.

"I'm going to bed then goodnight!" I hid under the covers embarrassed.

The weight of the bed shifted I peaked out of the cover. Zane and Dante sat on both side of me and I stared at them.

"Can't you ask for another room?"

Zane sighed and nodded his head.

"No there aren't any rooms left so you don't get a choice."

I nodded my head and then slipped under the covers.

"Goodnight..." I mumbled.

▪Dantes POV▪

I woke up to the sound of soft moans. I looked around the room as my eyes adjusted and noticed Zane and KC were both gone.

I sat up on the bed and noticed the light in the washroom was on. Inside I could hear moans and grunts.

My face heated up as I slowly took my time to get up. My heart pounded fast and as I tiptoed towards the door the noises only got louder.

I opened the door a crack and my eyes widened in shock.

Zane had Kawaii Chan against the wall as he slowly thrusted in and out of her.

My member twitched and I stood there and stared at them.

"Ah, Zane!" Kawaii Chan moaned out.

I felt a knot form in my stomach and I took in a deep breath. I grabbed onto the door handle and opened up the door.

They both stopped what they were doing and turned to look at me.

I stared at them for a few minutes then walked in before closing the door.

Kawaii Chan was stuttering on her words as Zane pulled out and walked over to me.

"Threesome?" He asked whispering into my ear.

I turned to look at Zane and pushed him up against a wall. Our lips went with one another and my tongue travelled around in his mouth.

▪Third Person View▪

Dante and Zane were kissing intensely and as they did Kawaii Chan walked over to Dante.

She slowly pulled down his pants and began to rub her body against his. Zane helped to take off Dantes shirt and they broke the kiss.

Dante slide down onto the ground and they both sat down as well. Kawaii Chan crawled onto Dantes lap and lowering her head down she took a lick at his member.

Zane went up to Kawaii Chan from behind and began to move his hands up her hips. He grabbed onto her breasts and shoved his member to her ass.

She squealed out in pain and Dante grabbed onto her hair. He began to slam her mouth into him as his member tickled the back of her throat. She gagged on it and Dante lifted her head back up.

Zane hit her ass a few times leaving a red mark. He slowly thrusted in and out of her ass causing her to fall onto Dante.

Her mouth still sucking on him as she fell. She licked his member tracing her tongue around it and then back up to the top. Bitting on the tip she teased him which caused him to moan out in pleasure.

Zane began to play with her breasts in his hands. The softness of them melted in his hands.

"Ahhh Zane... more..." KC moaned out.

Zane fondled them more and began to twist her nipples. She moaned still sucking on Dante. Dante began to move his hips up and down as she picked up the pace. His hips were no longer in his control and he could feel himself reaching his climax.

Zane continued to move in and out of KC. Each thrust getting faster as her ass tightened up from his touch.

She began to rock her hips and Zane moaned out.

Everyone was a moaning mess at this point and they couldn't control their urges.

Dante moved his hips one last time and as he did he came in Kawaii Chan's mouth.

She stared into Dantes' eyes and swallowed it whole. She licked her lips making sure to get every last bit of it. Dante laid his head against the wall and watched as Zane continued to move.

Kawaii Chan cried out as she was reaching her end and Zane began to grunt. He smashed into her one last time before releasing.

They both collapsed to the ground and as Kawaii Chan came she fell onto Zane's chest.

Everyone was breathing heavily trying to catch there breath.

"So I'm going on another trip next weekend whos in?"

Kawaii Chan giggled and raised her hand. Sighing Zane did the same.

"Goodnight."