Gentle Love

A/n: Hope you enjoy!

You were 9 months pregnant now and you were big and miserable. Currently you were laying in bed trying your best to go to sleep, but the baby wouldn't stop moving. The worry of her sleep schedule being crazy when she's born ached your brain. All you wanted to do was cuddle up to Hizashi, but he was in his music room making mixes for a coming up DJ job at a club. You placed your hand on your stomach feeling her moving and rolling around praying that your water would just break already, or you would go into labor.

"Please go to sleep..." You groaned.

After about thirty minutes you finally decided to get up and go check on Hizashi in the music room. First you had to make a trip to the bathroom because that's a thing you do now every 5 minutes it seems. Once that was done you made your way out the door and down the hall to open the door to see your husband with his headphones on bobbing his head to the song he was trying to adjust for his listeners. His blonde hair was down and he was in his pajama's staring at the computer screen over his glasses with his tongue sticking out slightly letting you know he was extra focused.

You just watched him for a moment, he's always adorable when he's in work mode. His emerald eyes finally look over to see you in the door and a smile graces his face from the sight of you.

"Can't sleep?" He asks taking his head phones off to give you his full attention.

"She won't stop moving. I think her sleep is backwards." You whined.

He walked over to you and placed his hands on your belly feeling her kick and move around.

"Wow, she really is wide open."

"Well, she is your daughter." You laughed.

Hizashi looked over at the piano. "I can try to sing her a lullaby?" He walked over and sat at the bench then played a few keys. "Come sit down with me my two favorite listeners." He said with a wink and a smile.

"You really think this will work?" You asked going to sit beside him.

"I don't know, but its worth a try right?" You nodded and he pushed his glasses up with his finger to get a better focus on the keys.

You watched him play a beautiful melody with a warm smile on his face. Little moments like this you knew most men wouldn't do, making you feel blessed to call him your husband.

Oh Gentle Love of mine, don't you cry

Gentle Love of mine dry your eyes.

You smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek as he played.

Rest your head, close to our heart,

Never to part, Gentle Love of mine.

You rested your head on his shoulder and listened to the sweet song he played feeling your eyes starting to get heavy.

Let your eye's sparkle and shine, never a tear Gentle Love of mine.

From your head to your toes,

You're not much goodness knows.

But, you're so precious to us,

Sweet as can be Gentle love of mine. 

He continued to play the piano as he looked down at you seeing you almost asleep.

"Yunaai." You said with a smile.

"What?" He looked at you curiously and stopped playing.

"Her name. What do you think of Yunaai? It means Gentle love." You looked up at him seeing a happy smile on his face.

"That sounds beautiful!" He placed his hand on your belly. "Hey beautiful Yunaai Yamada! We can't wait for you to get here! I could buy you a club and call it the Double Y" He laughed.

"Hush! If you wake her she's not going to have a dad when she gets here."

"That was kinda harsh.."

"Well..you're being loud.." You pouted taking his hand off your stomach.

"You do know who you married right?" He laughed and gave you a peck on the lips.

You rolled your eyes. "probably the loudest man in Japan." you mumbled.

"Exactly, but now that she's not moving so much, we can rock her the rest of the way to sleep if you want." He said wiggling his eyebrows and biting his lower lip.

"I'm to huge for sex right now." You groaned.

"But having sex will stimulate the birthing process."

You huffed in response. One thing you can say about Hizashi is that he's been reading baby books to try and better prepare his self for everything. He's made sure your bags are packed and even has a game plan for when you go into labor. 

"Orgasms get the uterus ready f-"

"Stop..ok, ok I'm convinced." You said putting your hand over his face to shut him up. "But you better make it worth it."

"Don't I always?" He said with a sly grin.

Well of course he does, but his ego's big enough so you don't have to tell him. You laughed as he got up and took your hand to lead you to the bedroom.

"I'll have you giving birth in no time." He teased.

"Ew..please stop!" You covered your face in embarrassment and let him lead you to the bed and do what he knew best.

Needless to say...multiple orgasms were achieved and the baby got her sleep back on track that night.

A/n: Yay! so the name Yunaai was the winner for votes which means Gentle Love as you can tell lol Thanks for your votes and comments. and thanks for reading!