It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like a Massacre

Tsubaki 'tsked' and knew that by the aura and Chakra signatures that were racing toward her home that today was the day. The day when the Uchihas would be massacred. The 7 year old girl and mother were currently making dinner, Inarizushi. Why, Kami? On the day that I'm finally going to eat my favorite food, you're just going to ruin it for me. Fate is cruel. First genders and now food...

     "Okaa-san, can you get the knife for me?"

     Narrowly, the woman missed a shuriken that would've hit its mark. Instead, the female Madara caught it mid-air and hid it in her pocket. Damn it, they're already making their appearance.

    Calmly as she could, she muttered,"Kaa-san, let's move to a safer place... The Uchiha Compound is under attack."

    Mikoto laughed,"Is this a new game you and your friends are playing, Tsubaki?"

     Then, the onyx eyed girl showed the shuriken that was hidden in her pocket. "Mom, we need to arm ourselves against them. You were a ninja once, right?"

     She nodded and grabbed the butcher knife that laid on the counter while the female Madara pulled out the scroll, taking out her now favorite Gumbai. "I-isn't that, Madara Uchiha's gumbai?"

    "Yes, and I can use it almost as efficient as he once did... Let's get moving, we've already been spotted."

     They rushed through the home, opening and closing doors a finally positioning themselves in Tsubaki's room. She pulled out her Kama and sighed,"Don't worry Kaa-san. Ita-nii and I made a deal."

     Suddenly, the door opened, and in walked Itachi. A sorrowful look crossed his face while staring at the two females. "Lord Danzo's orders. Tsubaki and Sasuke will be allowed to live if everyone else is killed."

     She grimaced,"Dammit."

     Mikoto gave a puzzled expression and asked,"What do you mean?"

     The two siblings had a look passed between them. "Okaa-san, the extermination of the Uchiha's have been ordered. If Itachi-nii-san carries it out successfully, Sasuke and I are spared." But why me? I know too much, I'm a liability to him.

      The mother's breath got caught in her throat and finally, she knelt down,"Just end me, quickly."

      Instantly, the female Madara yelled,"No! I don't want you to die! ... It felt nice having a mom. I-I don't want it to end."

      The Weasel placed his hand on her head and said,"Don't worry, I'll do it."

    "N-no!" she argued and then took a deep breath,"I'll do it... Kaa-san, there's something you need to know about me first..."

     The female Uchiha whispered gently into her ear,"This is my second life... Before, I was known as Madara Uchiha."

     Mikoto was shocked and then, the flower-named Madara continued,"I never knew my mother in my past of experienced a peaceful childhood before. Thank you... So much."

     A hug passed between them and Fugaku's wife murmured,"You're still my daughter and my love for you is boundless, like Sasuke's."

     "You know, Itachi-nii said the same exact thing." A soft giggle passed between them. It was an unforgettable mother-daughter moment. "I'll make it quick, okay?"

     "I love you, Tsubaki-chan."

    Tears dripped down the girl's cheeks, even more so than Shisui-nii's death. "I love you too."

     A tanto blade was taken from the Uchiha male's hand and plunged into her chest. Her sharingan spun into a beautiful new pattern, the Mangekyo Sharingan. With teary eyes, she handed the weapon back to her brother and struggled to keep her composure.

     Knowing this, he tightly wrapped his hands around Tsubaki as she broke into sobs. "It's alright, let it out."

     "What would Hashirama say if he saw me crying like this? He'd probably make fun of me and bring Tobirama so he could just smugly smirk at me... What am I saying? That damn Senju would probably comfort me and make fun of me at the same time. Damn rat."

     Dissing the Shodaime Hokage had always made her feel better in any situation. Her older brother and Shisui had heard some of her rants about the First Hokage before.

     Her legs were weak, trembling even. She couldn't walk and her eyes kept on glancing to the dead corpse on the floor. She then noticed something. "Ita-nii... Her eyes."

     They had both looked at it and gasped. Their mother had the Mangekyo Sharingan. "Could it be... From Kushina-san's death?"

     She stumbled over to her mother's body and knelt down and took a good look at her eyes. "They are... Why would she hide this?"

     The Weasel knew the answer. "If she hold told, then Otou-san wouldn't view her as a wife anymore, but a mere weapon... Go ahead, take them. She would've wanted you to have them."

     The onyx eyed girl swallowed and then grabbed both eyes, stuffing them in her pocket. "I'm going to head to the hospital for a transplant. But I swear, if you dare do anything to Sasuke, I won't hesitate to submit you to Tsukuyomi."

    He sweatdropped and muttered,"Hai."

--------*****--------

      It had been one day since the massacre and the transplant. A wrapping had covered both her eyes, but Sasuke was practically everyday with her. "That man... I will avenge our clan."

     A sigh escaped her. Ita-nii had probably told him a lie so Sasuke could kill him since he knew that I would never do it. At least he didn't get trapped in a Tsukuyomi. That would have permanent psychological effects. "Sasuke, when I'm admitted out, can we go get some ice cream?" 

     "Hn."

     "I'll take that as a yes then."

     A door opened and a bubbly voice rang out,"How are you feeling Tsubaki-ch-! Sasuke-teme!? What are you doing here, dattebayo?!"

     "Hn, dobe. She's my sister."

     The Uzumaki's voice came out wobbly,"You're... Related, dattebayo!?"

     "Hn, I literally just said that. And she'll be staying in my apartment."

     The onyx eyed girl scowled and retorted,"No, I'm staying in the compound."

     "You're going to stay with me," he growled back,"There's no reason for you to stay there."

     "There's every reason. It's my home." My clan once turned their back on me. There's no way in hell I'd turn my back on my roots.

     Angrily, Sasuke stomped out, slamming the door behind him. Naruto paused and then asked,"What just happened, dattebayo?"

     "Family issues. I don't want to stay with him, but the Uchiha Compound needs a bit of cleaning before it's livable again. I can just stay with you, right?" I killed her right in my room. I need- I need some time.

     The Kyuubi holder stuttered out,"O-of course I'd let ya, dattebayo!"

     She couldn't see it, but the boy was growing red by the second, out of embarrassment and emotions he had never felt before. "That's cool. How's Hashirama by the way."

     "I brought him with. He likes you for some reason, dattebayo. She felt tiny paws crawling around on top of the hospital bed sheet and shivered slightly. Is he seriously letting a fucking rodent crawl on top of me?

     It stopped around her stomach and curled up into a little ball, laying right on top of her. What is this is Hashirama? It would fit him perfectly.

     There was also something else good about the prankster. The bright blonde had the ability to lift up her spirits with minimal effort. "Arigato, Naruto."