Tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow!!!

The wait is almost over! Tomorrow is the big day. Tomorrow is the day you can get your copy of Pause at a discounted price in Amazon!

Also tomorrow, my cool countdown timer goes off. Check it out: http://bit.ly/cjadlerWeb

Unfortunately, it's not the self-destructing, exploding kind, but it will show you the link to the book, which is just as awesome. Wait for it to hit 00:00:00, refresh the page, and click on the link. Then the book can be all yours!

You may already have read the story, but it's so much special to have your own copy of the book to relive (again and again for as many times you want) your whole reading experience. Not to mention, if it becomes a bestseller, you can gloat about it to your friends. ;-)

I know I couldn't have done this without you

I know I couldn't have done this without you. (Sorry, Dora. I stole your line.) And for the trillionth time, gracias, merci, danke, arigato, kamsahamnida, salamat, dankie. Thank you! There are not enough words in any language to express my gratitude towards all of you.  

Even if you can't buy the book (and I completely understand if you can't), still a huge a thank you for reading my story and showing your support. You can still help me by writing a review on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28187375-pause

The biggest, warmest, heart-melting hugs to you!

P. S. My publisher says they will do something secret and special for anyone who gets the book on August 30, 2018.

Tiny, friendly reminder: If you weren't able to get A Moment in Time: A Pause Bonus Chapter for free on Amazon, you can still get your free copy when you sign up on my blog!

~ CJ