Yandere!DarkLink X Fem!Reader X Yandere!BENDrowned ENDINGS

Here are the two endings of this story!

Requested by Victoria1676 🖤

By the way the endings will be short :'3 By the way the two endings will be very different , BEN's ending will be comforting while Darkie's ending will be more romantic, so sorry if you are not satisfied with BEN's ending.

BEN Drowned Ending

~Your POV~

I sat on the bed and took some time to think. It was nice being home, but it could get boring and lonely. That's maybe how BEN feels.... Is there a change that he feels lonely, so he wanted to have someone? I mean, I don't blame him, I would accept keeping him company, if he wasn't like 'HEY BITCH GET IN HERE NOW' and drag me inside the computer...

But still, I think he is lonely. Maybe the same goes to Dark, but... Something tells me that I should return back with BEN.. He wasn't looking like a bad guy okay, that's a lie. He DID look like a bad guy, but at least not in my sight. Hm.. But how could I go back? Oh, whatever. I need to rest, anyway.

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes, BEN's face popping on my mind.

Ugh.. How can I go to sleep when pictures of him appear on my mind all the time?! Jesus!

I felt something poke my shoulder. I turned only to be met with BEN's face.

'Hello, Y/n. I hope you don't mind taking you away from Darkie, do ya? Cool!' Without any other word, he grabbed me and teleported back to the white void.

(There we go again with that nickname -w- BUT IT SUITS HIM SO MUCH I CAN'T!!)

BEN smirked evily at me.

'Sooooooo......how about finishing what we started?~'

'...You're alone, aren't you?'

'...what?' He tensed at the sudden question.

'Pff, yeah, but I don't care! After all, you're here now' He started approaching me wearing a smirk. I wasn't going to give up.

'I know how you feel, lonely. That's what I feel, too. I'm... kind of glad you came to take me, it was boring back at home anyway.'