Chapter 30 Wise words

Your POV

I was ready to fuck him up, but before I even got the chance to stand in a fighting stance, Kakashi grabbed my wrist. "What??" I asked looking slightly annoyed. "Don't. We'll handle this. Bring Tazuna to his house." He ordered.

Of course I wanted to fight, but Im not going to argue with the leader of this squad, and he was being serious too.

"If thats how you want it." I muttered, and stuck my middle finger up at Zabuza, cheekily grinned, and then left with Tazuna.

When we arrived at Tazuna's home, a bit later the beat up team 7 had also come. Taking Kakashi from Sasuke and Naruto, I towered him on my shoulder.

"What is he? An idiot? If he was going to have a hard time why sent me away?" Disapprovingly shaking my head I began my walk to one of the spare rooms.

After treating him I went to treat the other too, making sure that they got some food and rest.

At dinner, all of us sat down around a table. A new kid joined us, who I hadn't met yet either. He started being a negative little shit with an annoying expression that made me want to whoop his ass.

He talked about how us Shinobi are useless and that there are no such thing as heroes. That we will be unable to protect those that we need to protect. I was ready to get up and teach him a lesson of how to life a respectable life but Naruto lashed out on him instead.

The kid ran up stairs angrily and Sakura was about to scold Naruto but I stopped her with a glare. Naruto on the other hand walked outside to train, Sasuke soonly following him.

"What are you thinking about?" Kakashi suddenly asked as he side glanced me. I sighed and held my shoulders up before walking off. "Ah, but, I still want to have a talk with you. Im not planning on staying anywhere near you if you are going to keep acting like a prick the entire time." I said as I looked back before leaving the kitchen.

When night time arrived I heard some yelling and saw the little boy ran off outside with Naruto glaring and storming to his room. "Did I, miss something?" I asked Kakashi with a wry smile. Instead of hanging around here I went to take a walk around the city and investigate it a bit more but I did not think that something would happen in the time that I was gone.

Although I wanted to walk after Naruto, I decided to go over to the little boy. Dreading it but still going I sat next to the boy, who had been crying and watching the ocean and the sky.

"Hey kid." I started. Gaining his attention. "Naruto is not a mean person. He wasn't bullying you before." A sigh escaped my mouth.

With a wry smile I looked at him, "You see, Naruto lost his parents when he was just born." The kid's eyes widened and he looked down. "I raised him, but I too was only a young girl at the time. My care is not even slightly comparable to that of a parent."

"Everyone needs a parents love. And Naruto never had that. Nor a replacing figure, seeing as I made up the role of an older sister, not a mother. I did try to be both his mother and his father but a mere little girl is not able to do that." I chuckled slightly.

My eyes darted over to the sky. "That boy, he's amazing. Despite having such a rough past, and so much discrimination and hatred from other. He never have up. And his dream is to become the hokage. Well, I surely believe that he will be able to do it." I smiled, "If he works for it he will achieve his dream. You too, if you wish to protect your mother, your grandpa, and make your father proud, then you have to do your utter best. And not give up, never ever give up."

He wiped his tears and nodded. "Thank you.. You sound very found of him. Almost as if you know for sure that he will become the hokage." He muttered. "I'll be really honest with you, I'm more than sure than he will do it. After all, I raised him." We both laughed and headed back inside.

As soon as I entered, Kakashi and I locked eyes. "And another talk it will be." I muttered to myself.

-
Alright ya guys I hope y'all happy with this chapter. I honestly think its crappy, rushed and pure shit but I promise Ill make it up to y'all with the next chapter so yeyyy!!

please dont kill me

Anyway, besides that, have a merry late christmas and an early happy new year

-

Hidan: Hey bitch what the fuck is up with this short chapter??

Me: Im sorry ok?? Its 3 AM, cut me some slack will you?

Deidara: How about Ill cut you a snack instead, cause you deserve it for working your ass off.

Me: now THATS a gentlemen, Hidan you little shit learn from Dei, he's the best. MAAAH MAN DEI DEI.

Shishi: I thought I was your man?

Me: SHIT WHAT THE FUCK, you are most definitely not supposed to be here and Shisui its not what you think it is!!!!

Sasori: Caught red handed, what you gonna do now huh?

Pein: EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND SEND THAT UCHIHA KID AWAY!!!