Shattered Windows

A/n: Hope you enjoy!

You and Aizawa were sitting in the living room talking about students and villains while Hizashi was getting ready to go buy a new car that's more 'baby safe' as he calls it. Soon enough you see your handsome husband come around the corner and grab the keys.

"Ok baby girl I'm headed out!" He said with a spin and finger guns towards the door.

"Ok drive safe. Make sure you get a good one! oh and make sure the colors nice too."

You wanted to go with him, but you didn't feel like waddling around looking at cars all day.

"Ok, love you." He placed a kiss on your head then headed out the door. "Take care of her Aizawa." With that he shut the door behind him and left.

A hour passed by of nothing but talking and lazing around then Aizawa got up to come sit on the couch with you and placed your feet on his lap to give you a foot massage.

"What are you doing?" You asked seeing that this action came out of know where.

"You look miserable so I'm just helping you out." His onyx hair hung around his face as he looked down kneeding your feet with his thumbs trying to hit all the pressure points he knew of.

"Wow, I forgot how good you are at foot rubs." You moaned.

"It has been a while hasn't it." He laughed.

You both thought back to when you were around 22 and Aizawa was 24. Both of you went to a fancy event and you wore heels the whole time. Your feet felt horrible and Aizawa gave you the best foot rub he had to offer until you both fell asleep on his bed together.

"Why don't you try and find someone?" You asked sitting up on your elbows.

"Y/n...don't start that."

"Well, You really are a great guy Aizawa. I mean once someone gets to know you like I do." You said nudging his stomach with your foot.

"Know one will ever know me the way you do." He still stayed focused on massaging your feet then went up to your calves.

"You gotta give people a chance. Open up a little and I'm sure you'll find a great person who's willing to put up with you and your stubborn ways." You laughed, then felt him go up to your thighs. "You could make money off of this by the way."

"AAaGGH!" You cringed and held your stomach. "FUUUCK! AAAGHZAWA"

"Oh no...No..not now..not with me." He jumped up from the couch. "What do I do! What do you need?"

"Hizashi! Call Hizashi!"

You saw Aizawa scatter around the living room looking for his phone. "Its in your pocket!! AAGH SHIT! I HATE HIM FOR DOING THIS TO ME!!!" 

Aizawa quickly took his phone out of his pocket and dialed Hizashi's number.

"It's busy!..." He hung up and tried dialing again but still no answer.

"Get the bags from the bedroom! He packed my stuff for the hospital, it should be in the closet."

Aizawa quickly took off to the bedroom to grab your things. He didn't know what to do. Of course he was a Pro Hero who was great under stress but it was you going into labor and quit frankly he was freaking out a bit. He knew nothing about delivering a baby, if it came to that. He looked at you in pain on the couch trying to keep your breathing steady. You didn't have a car because Hizashi took it and Aizawa just traveled by his bindings or foot. Both of those options were out.